Fight

An:- so, the oneshot is set up in the 2013-14 period when joon graduated from high school. 

Namjoon sighed, he doesn't have lunch. Once again. To top it off his stomach grumbled, "so.....you need lunch?" The lunch lady asked holding a tray. "How much for one?" Namjoon asked, "500 won" she said smiling. "I have only 200" namjoon said. "In that much you could get just the apple juice" she said smiling sympathicaly.

"No its fine......the school isn't that long any ways" he said and got out of the line. He should have cooked a lunch for himself. Like the other guys. It is not like he didn't had lunch money, but he needed to save the money to buy new mixer for his studio. And hence he was cutting down on his every day budget, that meant no evening snack, no Pokémon bread to collect cards, no comics and definitely no movie for at least next 6 months.

What he didn't expected though was that he would have to cut down on his lunch as well. Well, technically he didn't thought it off. It was summer break so anyways one of the members cooked lunch at dorm so that wasn't an issue at that time, but now summer is over and school started and he realized he can waste the money on lunch when he could save it for the mixer.

He was desperately in need of a mixer as the debut date was closing in and he had to complete the song he was working on. He could have asked someone for a loan right? But then he would have to technically go through everything he is going through now to return back the loan. So he was being patient and trying to save up his own money as quickly as possible to buy the equipment he needed. He was close enough.

But he was also hungry. He groaned almost banging his head on the school bench, "namjoon" he looked up his teacher looking at him, "Yes sir?" Namjoon said getting up, "what is the matter?" He asked, "uh...nothing just...you know a stomach ach" he said. "If you aren't feeling well you must go to the school nurse" his teacher said.

"No am fine it isn't even that bad" namjoon mumbled. The teacher said some things about how students are careless these days trying to find ways out of studies and quited down back to the lesson he was teaching. Namjoon sighed trying to avoid the hunger, only if it wasn't his stomach grumbling every 5 minutes to remind him that indeed his stomach was empty.

The last lecture for the day was terribly long and passing so slow it almost felt like he grew 20 years older in just 30 minutes. But finally the school was over and he was ready to get home.

He followed the same route he follows to get to his school, the bus, then the walk down the street, the steps up his apartment and the door which led him in his dorms.

He went in and saw that the dorm was empty, oh well yoongi was there studying for his exams. He slumped down  on the couch tired. "Welcome back" yoongi muttered. "Yeah" namjoon said. "Why had a bad day at school?" Yoongi asked. "Ok ok" namjoon replied. "I would have asked you more questions but I have exam tomorrow and am not good in this subject but I need to pass...so am sorry" yoongi muttered.

"It's fine hyung....just study hard for tomorrow!" Namjoon said, yoongi just hummed. Namjoon's stomach grumbled once again, ah yes he can finally eat. "Is there something to eat?" He asked, "cup noodles" yoongi said not looking up from his book. Namjoon nodded and headed in the kitchen. It was neatly kept. He looked around and found their stash of cup noodles, he opened his favorite flavor and warmed the water in  kettle and finally poured it in the cup.

Waiting for it to warm up. Standing there he could see the lunch boxes of different members, taehyung, jimin, yoongi, his, the only once missing was of jin, hoseok and jungkook. Since taehyung and jimin had recording they were in company and not in school. Yoongi was studying for his exams, and well....namjoon doesn't knows how to cook.