Ivy(yoontaejin)

An:- a reader suggested this(ship) to me really long time ago, am really sorry about the delay but it's finally here!inspired from a song by the  name ivy sung by Taylor swift......... the time period is idk,kinda oldish(before telephones and internet)

"Yoongi..." Jin gasped out. Skin falling on skin was heard, the room was hot and smelled sensual in the November chills. "Ahh.." Jin moaned out, yoongi was busy with his work. Not stopping. The bed creaked every now and then. "Slowly...they'll find out...." Jin used to say. Suppressing his own moans by biting his lips and closing his eyes. "He'll...." jin gasped out. "He'll burn this house to the ground...ahh" he moaned out. Yoongi stopped. Guilt seeping in. He got out, wiping the soft milky thighs of his "lover" which was decorated in the whites and wets of his shade. He was covered in him.

"I'll....go out....clean up before he comes" yoongi said, getting up lighting the candles. Seokjin sighed. Getting up, exhausted from the previous activities. Wearing his pants and his shirt. He kept sitting in the dark room. Guilt feeling him up as well. It's wrong. All of this which he keeps doing every day is so very wrong, but goddamn it felt so right. Yoongi felt so right for him. But, it can not be him. He sighed. Walking towards the candels, blowing them off. Darkness filled the room, he walked up to the large window in his room, covered with sleek silk curtains. He gently pulled them apart, bright filtered sunlight breaking in, blinding seokjin for a moment.

The room got covered in the turquoise light, leaving shadows of things which came in its path. He looked out, the large neatly cut and kept lawn spread about infront of the large house, a house strange to the country they lived in, a house with so much of western touch the commoners called it the foreign house of this country. It was November and it was getting so chilly. So very cold. Just like the comments he received from the people in market.

Oh look isn't he one of the Kim's? He's getting cheated on. Oh I pity him, such pretty face but no one to love him.

He sighed. Looking at the lawn searching for his amuse. Ah ha, there they were. Pretty red dots. His favorite, Rose. Beauty with pain. Beauty which is vicious. Beauty so alluring it can attract even the coldest of the heart, and make the most cautious person prick his delicate fingers on its sharp thorns. Making its admirer bleed. Making it so drunk in its beauty that they don't realize they are getting harmed to touch it, to feel it, to have it. Seokjin put his hands on the window as if trying to reach the beauty from the warmth of his home.

A small clink grabs his attention. He looks at it, a small gold band resting on his ring finger which hitted the glass. KT's engraved on it. He touched the cold metal band. Shivers going through his spine. He looked at it for a moment, as he realized something. He walked towards the mirror in his room, his dressing table, with all the stuff of his and his' husband's. He took a good look at his neck. A small red mark decorating his pale white neck. He panicked. He grabbed the white shirt, which covered up his neck.

Yoongi, sat on the long oakwood dining table's elegant chair. Candels on top decorating the fancy table, off white silk table cloth, spread about the whole table, as the house maids laid down the numerous spoon and fork and knifes, with plates of different sizes, and  fresh flowers decorating the table. Pale blue and delicate purple hydrangeas arranged prettily in the flower pot. Personalized napkins and hand clothes being kept. M.Y yoongi read, his table cloth. Kept far away from the two identical ones, sitting opposite to him, ksj, beside whom rested, ktg afterall couples sit together.

Couples. Ironic. He sighed taking a glance at his ring finger, empty. Naked. Cold. In need of the warmth of a cold metal ring. In need of his lovers ring. He cressed his pale white finger, looking at it. What went wrong? He heard the large door getting opened asking his attention, he looked up. The rosewood door opened wide as the maids stopped their works bowing down in respect, as a long slim figure of his elder brother stepped in the house.