Hyung's a kid?!

It was a bright day. Yoongi woke up first groaning. "Geez what time is it?" He asked expecting his roommate to answer, but he didn't so he opened his eyes. Looked at the table clock, "11.30am!!" He exclaimed. "Hyung why didn't you woke me!" Yoongi said frowning as he looked at the olders bed. But to yoongi's surprise there wasn't the olders sleeping figure.

Yoongi looked at their rooms door thinking probably the older woke up and was out, but the room was bolted shut like last night. He glanced towards the bathroom door in hopes that he must be there. But the bathroom door was wide open and no one was there. Then he heard soft sniffles coming from the olders bed.

Yoongi looked carefully, there was a small lump under the covers. Yoongi went and carefully pulled the covers up. It was a small baby..naked and crying. "Holy shit" yoongi cursed as the baby kept crying. "Where is jin hyung?" He whispered. He ducked down to look under his bed but he was not there. Then he stood up looking at the baby.

Thats when he realized the baby was covered under the lilac purple t-shirt which belong to the older, the track pants which were olders, and not just that....but even the boxers which were visible from the track pants were of olders. If you think how does yoongi knows, well most of the times it is either jungkook or yoongi with the laundry so he just knows who's boxer is it.

But the point wasn't it. The point was where is jin hyung!? Thats when yoongi realized, the crying baby had the same lips as the older. The same almond shaped eyes as the older and same nose. Aka the baby was like the baby form of Jin. Wait. THE BABY IS JIN!
"Shit jin hyung what happened to you?" Yoongi said scooting the baby up. The baby was just crying. Yoongi rocked the him up and down a bit and the baby seemed to calm down a bit. "I need to tell namjoon" yoongi said and took the baby in his arms and opened the door.

"Namjoon, OPEN THE DOOR!" Yoongi screamed beating the youngers door. The baby jin seemed to be frightened because he flinched and started to cry. "No no baby don't cry" yoongi said rubbing down the baby's back and gently rocking him up and down. "Whats the matter yoongi hyung." Namjoon opened the door with tosueled hair and messy cloths.

His roommate hoseok too looking the same. "Look at this!" Namjoon looked at the child and said. "Hyung if you were babysitting a baby you should have told us before.....now I ain't going to buy a formula for the kid. Also why is he naked, he might catch a cold. Go make him wear his cloths." Namjoon said. "You idiot!" Yoongi said. "He is jin! Look!" Yoongi said raising the baby till the youngers eyes. He recognized the baby's plump lips and almond eyes and soft hairs. "It is jin hyung" hoseok beated the younger in recognition.

"Guys whats the matter?" The maknea line said looking at the 4 oldest (well one is a baby so what). "Jin hyung turned into a baby" yoongi said. "What?" Jungkook asked frowning his eyes a bit, he looked at the baby in his arms and went "oh my god he really is jin hyung" the maknes came in and stared at the baby. "Wait but what is even the proof that he is jin hyung? " namjoon asked.

"I mean he was under jin hyungs cloths. The cloths he was wearing yesterday." Yoongi said. "Whatever it is..but the baby will fall sick if you keep him naked." Jimin said. "Wait! My friend had a baby recently....so I bought gift for the baby....I'll bring the baby wrap. " taehyung said going in the room. He came back with a baby blue wrap. Taehyung laid the blue wrap and yoongi carefully laid his baby hyung down and went ahead to fold the wrap around the baby. The baby seemed more comfortable now and warm enough.

"Ok now that the baby is comfortable.....well let us just call jin....what if he's out and someone broke in and kept a kid?" Namjoon said. Taehyung nodded and dialed jin's number. The sound of his phone ringing came in from yoongis bedroom. Jungkook went in and retrieved the phone. "Call his parents what if he's with them?" Namjoon said. "Hello?" Jin's mom answered."hello ma'm good morning. I am Taehyung I just wanted to ask you is jin with you?" Taehyung asked.