Personal secretary pt2

"Please wait outside." The voice said. Namjoon huffed, "this b-" "Am not a bitch" the same voice said, namjoon groaned a bit and sat on those pesky waiting chairs which were kept outside of the office. "And what work you got to pd nim?" He asked looking up. "Why should we tell you" namjoon said rolling his eyes. "Cause am his P.A? You must tell me what you want to discuss with him beforehand to me? Dont you know the protocol? " He said.

"Now why should we tell you anything when you can't even say us your name?" Jungkook mumbled, "sorry?" He asked raising an eyebrow, " "nothing" jungkook mumbled, "please. Be loud and clear." He said. "Nothing! " jungkook said, "then why are you here if you don't got any thing specific to discuss with him?" He asked, "because we wanted to come" yoongi said.

"It aint no park for you to enter as you wish anytime of the day" he said, "We are well aware of the fact" Hoseok mumbled, "I see then who among you have got a real job with pdnim?" He asked, "me. I need to show this track to him" namjoon mumbled.

"Oh, then namjoon shi, please you may go in when he calls! Rest of you all must stay." He said. "No. We too want to come." Jimin said, "why?" He asked, "to..just...to...like can you stop cross examining us! We aren't criminals ok? We won't hurt your boss! He is our boss too!" Jimin said a little frustrated. He rolled his eyes,

"I know he is your boss as well...but don't you think he might get frustrated with all of you around?" He said. "Pfff why will he get frustrated from us?" Hoseok said, "imagine. A group of people ends up in your place every single morning." He began dramatically.

Yoongi scoffed a little, " yeah yeah drama queen..." taehyung said rolling his eyes. "Hey! First listen." He said smiling a little, "now where was I? Yes imagine a group of people ends up in your place every morning... and they are complete strangers to you-"

"we aren't strangers to our own bo-" "and intruppting someone when they are speaking is rude." He said eyes closed. Yoongi shut up immediately, he don't know why. But that man got some kinda power with himself. He sometimes scares him, even if he is the oldest of the group.

"And you have like an extremely important meeting. If not that maybe something really important. And they just, just had to intrupt you every single morning, for apparently no reason at all" he concluded. "We have a reason to meet!" Jimin chimed up.

"Namjoon has, as far as i think. Not you" he said typing away on his computer. The bell chimed up from the office "you know what, I do not get what your problem is, you are nothing but an employee in this company. You work for him, get paid so better act like one." Namjoon sneered looking deep in his eyes. Entering in the cabin.

"You kinda are right.........I shouldn't be there because it is namjoons responsibility....." hoseok said, "I will go back..." he slowly mumbled and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" And so I was thinking that we could make some minor changes in the beats per minute and th-" "can I come in sir?" Namjoon turned around, rolling his eyes when he noticed it was him.

"Ahh seokjin shi.... come in..." pdnim said. "Today's schedule sir" he said handing on a paper. Pdnim smiled looking at the paper. "Oh- the meeting? But didn't they canceled it last month? They didn't called I thought they lost interest" pdnim said. "Well...actually...." seokjin said, "after they canceled they were expecting a same meeting from us next week, and I canceled out that meeting that week from your side.

Later I contacted the other company and took out some basic information for marketing. The network is big they got to know we are showing interests in other companies they got threatened by the thought of losing a loyal customer and hence,