Boyfriend(smut)

"It was nice meeting you taehyung" Jin said as he hugged the male. Jungkook his boyfriend watched as a feeling grew over him. Jealousy

Soon they were on their way back home. After reaching their home jin was talking about how nice it was meeting them and how kind taehyung was. Ugh jungkook could feel the anger in his nerves. "Kookie whats the matter?" Jin asked with his innocent voice. Jungkook stood up from his place, wrapped his hand around his boyfriend's slim waist and kissed the older. Jin first squirmed a little due to sudden kiss but soon gave in. He could feel the passion in the kiss. "What-" as soon as jin opened his mouth to speak jungkook sneeked his tongue in reaching out every possible corner of the olders mouth. They broke their kiss as both were out of breath, "kookie whats the matter?" Jin asked only to get held by the younger putting him on his shoulder walking off in their shared bedroom. "Kookie  what happened?" Jin asked as he was laid down by the younger.

"K-" before he could say anything else the younger took his lips in biting them down only to earn a small whimper from the older and his hands running through the youngers hair.  Jungkook took the cue and kissed the olders jawline softly. Then he tugged at the black shirt his boyfriend was wearing. Jin started to take it off as he unbuttoned the shirt slowly. Jungkook was already impatient he took the shirt off himself and  continued to kiss the older this time a little harshly on his neck. "Kookie tell me whats wrong?" Jin asked as he felt the heat rise up to his face. But he was bit down on the neck by his boyfriend sending him in a moan. Jungkook smirked kissing down his way to the olders chest. This was his most favorite part to do.

He took the light pink bud in his mouth and wetted it down with his warm saliva, earning a moan from the adult. "K...ook" the elder said breathlessly. As his fingers messed with the other one. He slowly sucked it down earning few small moan from the adult. He suddenly bite down the bud earning a "ahh" from the elder. As few drops of blood slipped down the olders chest from the now irritated rosy bud. Jungkook could feel the tension between the olders underwear and his dick. He quickly took off the olders boxers to reveal his most amazing dick. Jungkook still gets astonished to see such a good one despite of being in relationship with his boyfriend for more than 5 years now.

He took the whole thing in his mouth slowly licking it down. "Ko..kookie" Jin gasped as his hand went down towards his boyfriend's head. He felt the warm ticklish sensation in his stomach. "Ahhh" he moaned out as jungkook hit the sweet spot making the older cum in his mouth. Jungkook smirked once again spitting out majority of the white cloudy liquid. He took off his pants and boxers and threw them somewhere at the corner of the room, he positioned the older, and went in.

"Slowly." Jin insisted as he felt the sudden pain. He gathered some of the bedsheets in his hands trying hard not to scream from pain that he felt. "Slower...kooAHHH JUNGKOOK" he screamed loud enough to be able to heard by his neighbors as junkook thrusted himself in the older. As the few tears of pleasure rolled down the olders face, he felt the warm gooey liquid get filled in his ass.  After about 2 more minutes of pure pleasure mixed with pain, jin felt the younger get out of him. Jin was left breathless. Gasping for air he tried to get up as he said, "jungkook what the fu-"

Only to be pushed back down by the younger. "Shh you must be tired babe, go to sleep." Jungkook said pushing the older down and covering him with blankets. It was not to be said because jin was left exhausted after what seemed like 3 rounds of intense sex.

The next morning jungkook was the one to get up first as he saw his boyfriend asleep beside him with his plump lips slightly parted, and a purple blue coloured hickey visible at the side of his neck. He smiled a little and kissed the olders forehead gently and got up to make some pancakes. Halfway making the pancakes he heard soft footsteps.

He looked up to see Jin in an overside grey hoodie limping his way towards him. "Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" The older said in a stern  tone as he struggled to walk faster. "EXPLAIN ME WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY THAT MY ASS IS SO SOAR I CAN NOT EVEN WALK!" Jin said.  Jungkook sighed. "Am sorry sweetheart. I was so stupid yesterday." As tears slipped pass his eyes. Jin's expression softened and he cupped the olders face, "hey, kook no shh calm down its ok. Am fine. Calm down" Jin said as he hugged his boyfriend.

"I was jealous of taehyung. I was afraid he will take you away from me because he is soo good than me" jungkook said as he wiped his nose down with his sleeve. "Aww kookie I won't go anywhere. I love you and only you. No one can be better than you for me. No one. You are my only one" Jin said as he kissed the younger. They both stood there like that for a while until both of them calmed down. "Soo does it hurt?" Jungkook asked. "Yes it does and I can not walk and I am feeling so exhausted and hungry and you gave me like 5 hickeies which are visible to the whole world how am I supposed to hide them away, and you bit down my nipple so hard that it bled but Damn were you good yesterday" Jin said with a smirk on his face.