Sugar baby syndrome

An:-

Trope:- angst with fluff, sugar baby- d*dy trope.

Level of angst:- medium

Ship:- yoonjin

Pretty short
------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoon...yoongi?" Yoongi looked up, standing there, in black shirt white shorts and light blue socks was his Sugar baby. Seokjin. "What is it?" He asked in his usual non chalant tone.

"What shoul..should i wear?" Asked Seokjin, "arent you wearing clothes already?" Yoongi mumbled focusing on his work. "Yoong-" but he didnt completed it. Instead, he sat on Yoongi's soft yet strong laps. Keeping his head on Yoongis firm chest. Sighing closing his eyes.

"Let me work-" said yoongi pushing seokjin away. "Yoongi...yoon...i wont trouble please" Seokjin said trying to remain in his position. "Seokjin-" "please yoongi" seokjin whined.

"Kim Seokjin you better get of-"  "pleas-" "i have work. Don't you make me do things you will regret." Yoongi said in his deep voice. "I will not" teased Seokjin. Yoongi sighed, swiftly picking up the man in his lap. "Yes" said seokjin softly feeling the victory already. "Keep your pervert thoughts on hold" said yoongi firmly walking out of his study room and into his bedroom.

"No will not!' Protested Seokjin happily. Once in the bedroom, yoongi laid Seokjin on the king sized bed while Seokjin was already happy and excited for whats to come next. "Come on up!" Seokjin said patting the place next to him.

"Just give me a moment-" Yoongi said walking towards his closet and pulling out a black pant. "Preferences?" Seokjin hummed seeing yoongi. "Maybe" yoongi replied and tossed the pants towards Seokjin. "Alright i got you sir" Seokjin said sliding himself into the pants. "Yup give me another moment" Yoongi said, this time stepping out of the room.

"Hey what you need yoon- YOONGI!" Seokjin exclaimed when yoongi with an evil smile shut the door and he heard the lock clutch.

"YOONGI COME IN HERE!" yoongi heard through the other side but he sighed and kept the keys in his pocket. He had tons of work to do. And sadly, he didn't had enough time for Seokjin and his wishes. And yes yoongi felt bad for ignoring Seokjin. Afterall Yoongi loved him, and deeply cared for him.

So every needs of Seokjin from actual needs of care to perverted thoughts of Seokjin all were almost as if yoongi's own. Getting back in study room he sat down and got back to his work typing away.

It was his birthday almost 6 years ago, yoongi remebers well. He was out with his friends Namjoon and Hoseok when they both started to tease yoongi for being a man with so much patience and almost never having any dirty feelings towards anyone. Despite of several mentions and attempts of the two to get their serious friend to break into something. And yoongi had rolled his eyes and scoffed a bit.

But then Hoseok asked him out of curiosity about his virginity. Which yoongi without any second thoughts came out as a clean person. And to this day he remembers Namjoon and Hoseoks utter shock upon hearing it. "The man who is the owner of a literal fertility guidance and A.R.T is a virgin" was what Namjoon said. And yoongi confessed at the time about having confusing thoughts regarding his sexuality.

Namjoon understood so did Hoseok for when they both had hard time determining their own sexuality it took a lot of breakups, and one-night stands to come to conclusions and enough mental trauma and distress. So they understood.

"Hey man....we won't leave you...you are our friend...and no matter what you come out as we will always be here for you" Hoseok had said, and yoongi had chuckled and said "who helped you both come out as gay?" And that had led to both of them in a fit of laughter and agreement.