Nightmare

"You don't get it! You didn't picked any one of the call that I gave you!" Jin said. "Look, we were busy...." taehyung said. "In what?" Jin asked keeping his calm. "We were just busy it's not important to tell you about our personal lives!" Jimin added. "Look by no means am saying that you guys should not have personal lives am just asking where the hell were you yesterday night?" Jin asked. "Why do you care?" Jungkook asked in a bored tone.

"I care because I love you and more over namjoon said to look after you guys while they are not here. So it is my responsibility to look after you until he comes" Jin said. "Come on don't act like our mother......we are well capable of taking care of ourselves we don't really need you" jungkook muttered.

"I-" he took a deep breath to keep his calm. "I am not trying to "mother" your 23 year old asses! All I did and am doing is that asking you where you 3 were yesterday night in LA that you did not picked even one call out of 72 of them, that neither one of you had the audacity to even give one reply to my texts, where were you 3 without taking your security with you guys. I just wanted to know that and I just want to know that.
Because it was not you who was awake the whole night waiting impatiently for your return, and neither one of you even cared because each one of you came back drunk out of your senses. And I dont care whether you went out to spend a night with a woman, a man, to get drunk to commit felony all I want to know is where were you and what you were doing." He said stopping a bit to catch his breath.

Waiting expecting an answer. Just an answer. He is not that kind of person to ask his youngers about their whereabouts on a daily basis. He is not the kind of person to put limits on them. Because they are adults and it logically worked well when he was the only adult in the group and rest were mare teenagers. He wouldn't have even minded their night out. But the thing was his leader and other responsible members aka yoongi and hoseok were out of Los Angeles to work on a project for their next comback. And in their absence surprisingly namjoon said that he is putting the responsibility of the makneas on him. It was not like he isn't responsible.

He is a little childish. And shy, and extremely anxious person. He might be able to take care of himself but he can not be confident enough about himself when it came to taking care of his youngers. Sure he can look after them, when they are sick, when they need food when they need support or when they need him he can look after them assure them about his presence and support.

When they needed guidance he rather not trust himself with that because he doesn't thinks of himself as the greatest guidance since he doesn't comes to much use in his own group(which is according to him by all means) so all he can ever suggest is that they should take their problems to the leader, who is smart intelligent hard working and loyal. Or the main producer and  rapper yoongi who's common sense and wit makes one comfortable and feel at ease with the soft warm advices he have to provide. Sure they were brutal because how true they were. But somehow he told the truth in a comforting manner that the truth seemed like a lie of assurance.

When they were not able to help he can send them to hoseok and ask them to read his deep  writings bounded about life and mental state and comfort in their own self. Hoseok my not be great with his words vocally, but he can comfort anyone through his writings. And if none of them worked, he can do was provide assurance and nothing sort of a real comfort.

So he was confused why will his leader trust him with his precious members. He refused gently saying that he should take the maknes with him, that he might not be able to look after them. But namjoon said don't worry hyung we will be back soon and what do you mean you can't look after them, you have been doing that with us for years now and trust me you are the best. We will be back soon. He had said.

He kept standing there hand resting beside his legs, they seemed the least bothered. Busy with their phones. Jin sighed, "at least tell me what you want for dinner, I will order it..." he said. "We can do that ourselves.....just care about yourself.." jimin said. He sighed. Opening the door of the youngest room stepping out closing it slowly. Retrieving back to his own room. Ofcourse they were in a hotel, but that kind of hotel where one hotel room had like at least 6 rooms in it. He opened the door to his room, the double sized bed with a neat side and a messed up side. The neat one belonging to his roommate yoongi and the messy one being his.