8th member dilemma (also authors note)

An:- guys what the hell? Like oh my goodness.....we reached 8k readers?  Eirjcdjkzskfkgj. Oh my god am gonna cry...... out of happiness of course. Oh my lord. Thanks a lot for supporting my book! I really really really appreciate each one of you so much! I love yall soo soo much🥺🥺🥺 thankyou for always supporting me! Really it means a world to me! You guys means a world to me! Thankyou so so much!

Also tomorrow bts ft.megan de stallion is coming!? I am so excited! Megan is like my fav female rapper right after chanmina (a Japanese rapper) Oh my god gotta keep my nerves in check.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were called in by bangpd for something. It was wayyy early morning. Jungkook was still clinging to jin. Because that's how those two were always clinging together. But who can blame? The boys loved to cling to the oldest afterall.

"So you guys are here!" The pdnim said smiling. "Yeahhhhh" namjoon said yawning a little. "Oh my goodness get up!" The pdnim chuckled. "I mean...its soo early....we are tired hyung..." jungkook said snuggling closer in comfort of the older. Jin just held the younger closer to him. "Well I have some news for you guys!" The pdnim said. "You getting married? Congratulations........we will give a fridge to you as wedding gift just let us sleeeeeppppp" taehyung mumbled as he stumbles a little.

"No am not getting married." He said huffing a bit. "Then a new group is gonna come and we finna have a dosange hyung relationship? Fineee" jungkook mumbled as he snuggled closer in jin's neck. "Well if you keep doing that you better just climb on top of that poor thing...how much are you gonna snuggle closer." The pdnim said. "He is ours...." jungkook mumbles in jin's ear.

"Ok on to the point.. you guys are gonna have an 8th member f-" "whaaaat.?" They all groaned snapping out of their sleep. "Did you called us to make a prank of us with this 8th members shit? It's unfair old man." Yoongi said crossing his arms. "N-" "like come on pdnim! I had such a good dream but then you called thought you had some issue but then you just called for a joke not fair!" Namjoon whined.

"You know I have to work on my mixtape and I litreally dreamnt the next track  and then you woke us at the Crack of dawn just for me to forget my masterpiece" hoseok said. "Its not fair....." jimin said stommping a bit. "I know right ughh" taehyung whined as well.

"Guys....clamn down let pdnim speak too." Jin said pushing jungkook off of him. "Thankyou jin. So as I was saying you guys are gonna have a 8th members. And no it's not a joke. You are having actually gonna have an 8th member." The pdnim said. "We are fucking 7 meant to be seven. We are already in love with each other we don't need anyone else" yoongi said showing his very Italian hand gesture.

"I am well aware yoongi" he said. " so why? Well all of our rooms are filled up..." jungkook said again going towards jin but getting blocked out by namjoon. "We got too much in our house my bicycle,  yoongi hyungs piano, the stuff jungkook steals from sets.....taehyung with his shopping spree....jimin with his random stuff, jin hyung with...wait... hyung doesn't have anything useless like us....he is neat with his plush... yeah and hoseok with his statues.....we don't have space." Namjoon said shrugging off. "And how old are they anyways..." hosoek said.

"He is 17." Bangpd said. "Put him with txt. We are like 20 plus peeps....mature. we are too old for him" jungkook said. "Well you guys don't act 20 plus in my opinion. Sometimes I find txt more mature than you." The pd said rolling his eyes. "Hyung don't be mad at them....they are just a little whiney" Jin said coming to rescue. "Just because of you am letting them go....but no jin you guys really are gonna have an 8th member and he is standing litreally outside." The pdnim said looking at jin. "But hyung.....we just can't let anyone in our lives after like 8 years of being together." Jin said sincerely.