maybe worry a little Mrs. Kim?(dont worry mrs.kim pt2)

An:-

Trope:- overprotectivness from family? I still dont know what this trope is called... :(

Angst: Maybe? Mostly, no.

Ship:- jin×bangtan

------------------------------------------------------------

"Seokjin ah! Come help me make dinner!" His mother called out. "Coming mo -" he stopped when his phone, which was kept on the desk, started to vibrate.

He got his phone from the desk, it was an unkown number flashing on his screen. "Huh?" He wondered. Nonthless he picked up the call, "hell-" "Hyung! Seriously where are you?" Oh hell no. It was him, again.

"How the hell you got my phone number?" Seokjin whisper yelled. "Well where the hell are you? Didn't I said that you should be here today? Where are you?" Yoongi said. "And didn't i said I am NOT, the perso-" "Jin are you alright?" His mother called once she heard him yell the not out. "Yup mom! It's Sans call! Be there in a moment!" Seokjin said in a convincing voice.

"Listen here yoongi, i dont know how you got my number but all i know is am not the guy you are looking for, it all was a misunderstanding and id appreciate if you'd-" "first of all hyung, i got your number from the college office, now i agree it is indeed quite a not so safe thing of the authorities to just give away any students personal contact details, but you can complain against them afterward.

Second off why did you not showed up! I was waiting! Ugh, for so damn long! Hyung, i know you can do it-" "I dont understand. Are you pretending, or are you actually being so stupid!" Seokjin said. "Hey! Although yeah, sometimes I am stupid, but still! not kind of you to say that!" Yoongi whined.

Seokjin sighed, "alright am sorry about that but yoongi, all i am trying to convay since yesterday is that you guys got the wrong lock-" "wrong locker from the wrong department, i get it and you had to go through the immense trouble of searching the paper, and I am extremely sorry about that! But tomorrow you must come Hyung!" Yoongi said.

"That is the deal am not coming because yoongi, am not a singer! I can not sing! I did not auditioned because i can not sing fuck it i dont even know how but i just know am not the guy you are looking for!" Seokjin said.

"You cant sing? Nor can me, nor can namjoon uhh hobi can but to make you feel nice he doesnt sings, non of us know that! Although yeah taehyung and jimin and kook are quite good but am pretty sure with some teaching you will do just as-" "Yoongi I won't come for the auditions, goodbye!" Seokjin huffed cutting the call. Well the phone did ring back but Seokjin was kind enough not to curse more and keep ignoring the rings as he went to help his mother.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey jin! Spoke with your parents about the trip to busan?" San said approaching Seokjin near his locker. "San seriously I am so damn irritated and if you speak one more time about something which can CELARLY, not happen I will unwantingly beat you." Seokjin said. "Woah woah woah. Am sorry I didn't knew you were angry." San said, guilty.

Seokjin sighed, "Am- am sorry san ah.." he said. "Hey its ok I understand! Tell me what's up, what is making you so mad! Maybe i can help." San said, Seokjin smiled a little. "Well remember day before yesterday? That note which ended up in my locker? And you said to get it to the right club?" Jin said. "Yeah! What happened, you didn't figured out which club it belongs to?" San asked,

"No i figured out, it was from Music club. But-" "but?" Seokjin sighed. He gotta explain everything.

(5 minutes later)