Moving on

An:-

Trope:- grief, falling in love with stranger? Idk the exact trope type here...

Angst:- yes

Level of angst:- medium

Ship:- Taejin

Jungkook is a tween (12-13) year old

------------------------------------------------------------

"Am so sorry......" he sighed but nodded. "He was a really good man...a great father.....a great leader to the company....a great husband too....." he nodded as the hand lay on his shoulder in reassurance. He sighed for probably the 10000th time tonight. Eventually all of them mourners went away bidding goodbye amongst each other. He sighed smiling one last time as he watched them go out of the building.

"They all are same at funerals...." he turned around, to look at the bar tender, rubbing away the empty glass out of habit. He smiled, "yeah...all of them...pulling out the same clichés...." he said. "Hey...how are you holding up hyung seriously?" The bar tender asked. "How do you think? Am fine.....yoongi...really...." he said. Yoongi nodded, "what about kook?" Yoongi asked.

"Jungkook is a wreck....since like yesterday.....i feel, i should have not let him see his father like that....especially since he lost his mother the same way.....i should have let him be in london for few more months and then let him come..." he said, "honestly hyung what you did was really the best thing....i mean come on..he's so young...i can't imagine him finding out later on...and to be not able to see your only biological parent go...would have been even more of a bad thing..." yoongi said.

He nodded, "well...anyways...can you call Namjoon from my side tomorrow to come and discuss everything about the legal stuff that i and Jungkook gotta do? Also can you tell him to drop by our house? Jungkook really likes Namjoon...maybe he might be able to put him in good mood" he said, yoongi nodded, "I'll  inform-" but Yoongi was cut short, with a bell. "Uh...excuse..." Yoongi hesitated.

"No worries...I aren't the only here...regular customers are here too..." he said. Yoongi nodded and excused himself to the table in the corner. He sighed, removing his phone from his back pocket.

"You ok?"

He texted to... well Jungkook.....his step son. Who hates him. Well. There was just no chance of a reply actually. So less that there wasn't even a chance he'd read this text.

He waited for a second or two.....he knew jungkook was online...he gotta be. He must be texting Jimin, his best friend right now. He hates to talk over phones... or if he does likes phone calls that is just for Namjoon. Their family lawyer.

"I'll be back home soon.... ok?"

He texted. With no reply or assurity of being read.

"If you need something please tell me...."  he texted nonthless. He sighed. Frustrated, at today. Really, guests and their sob talks. Advices and blessings please! The least he needs in a funeral is this. Exactly this....he seriously needs a break. Long and relaxing one.

He stared at the bar table for a moment or two....getting back in memories for a few seconds, until a glass of some kind of mocktai got trailed right infront of his eyes. He frowned, looked up to be met by yoongi who stood there awkwardly.

"Yoongi I don't think i can take a drink right now...i gotta go back home to ho-" "hyung......its not from me....its from...." he bit his lips and turned around to the corner. He followed his gaze down to the table at the corner. Sat a man, cross legged with a smile on his face. Blond hair, square features....not litreally, and well the grin on his face was indeed a box shaped. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath.