cuddle

An:-it was a suggestion also I miss run bangtan :(

"Daylora!" "Bangtan!" "Well hello and welcome to another episode of run bts! Where we bangtan try out new things!" Seokjin said and the rest cheered in their over dramatic way like they always do. "So, today's challenge is between the hyung and the makneas." Seokjin said. They all ohhed taehyung and jungkook cheering for the makneas, while the rapline aka the hyungs rolled out their eyes. "Yes a wrestling competition..." seokjin said. "And what about you hyung?" Jungkook asked. "I will be the Mc for the day" Jin said. They all ohhed.

"Ohh what will be the prize?" Hoseok asked. Jin stopped, reading the card in his hands where his dialogs were written, they didn't mentioned any specific price. Well what's a competition without a price? "Well...the prize will be to get to hug me and cuddle me anytime they want for a whole week." Seokjin said casually. As dramatic they were on cemra they went "Ugh no..." "Its better if we lose..." "nooo" and jin just laughed. "And there will be a punishment for the ones who lose." Jin said. "Ohh what?" Jimin asked.

"The ones who lose will not be able to cuddle me for a week or even get a hug...." Jin said. "Yes that's what we want" they said. Seokjin rolled his eyes. "So let's begin!" He said and they did. "Rules, each one of you will have 2 matches, paired with different person. That means total 6 matches. The each win in a match will give you a score of 10 points and the team with highest point wins the game.

So the pair are, namjoon with jungkook, hoseok with taehyung and yoongi with jimin. May the best one win" seokjin said. And that was it to say. With a blow of whistle the first pair aka namjoon and jungkook showed up. The idol and his biggest fanboy competing against each other. What a secen. "Dont worry gguk-ah I'll take it easy for my bunny.." namjoon said. Jungkook scrunched his nose up. Namjoon tried to put jungkook down by raising him up, but alas the bunny was too strong and he blocked namjoon before that and put him down. "10 to the maknea line!" Seokjin said. Namjoon huffed. "No need to take it easy hyung..." jungkook said. And so began the second round

Namjoon had adrenaline rushing through his body but he was also careful because jungkook was his member. He tried to approach "Come on namjoon you can do it!" Hoseok said. but alas he lost. "And that is 20 points to makneas and sadly 0 to hyungs.." seokjin said. Dishearted he returned, "no worries joon am gonna get the revenge!" Hoseok said.

And with same confidence came in taehyung. Without any further delay they began the match, Taehyung was trying to be as tactful as he can and then, hoseok made him kiss the floor. "10 points to the hyungs and no to makneas." Jin said. Taehyung groaned a little, while namjoon jumped and cheered along with yoongi. "Its ok taehyung-ah...you can do it!" Jimin said. And that was his point to win, the second round started and this time hoseok was filled with confidence which led to him losing.

"10 to makneas and no to hyungs...score, 10 and 30" Jin said. Next up yoongi and jimin. "Come on you little dumpling...I'd throw you in a move." Jimin said. "Yo smaller than a dumpling mochi look at your size first...." yoongi said. "I-" jimin was fuming mad, and jimin might look sweet and fluffy like a mochi, but never go on his bad side. Because he can get bad. And just like said jimin took down yoongi in a single take and won the match. Nothing else to be said because he won the second one too. "And with that the makneas are on 50 points and the hyungs on 10 ofcourse the maknes line won...." seokjin said. Jungkook taehyung and jimin celebrated as namjoon hoseok and yoongi looked at them through hooded eyes. And the shoot was done.

They were supposed to go back home, hyung line already forgetting their lose, "hyung...." namjoon said coming closer to seokjin putting his arm around his shoulders, "no stay away!" Taehyung tutted in taking namjoon's hand off of seokjin. Jin stood there confused. "Hey!" Namjoon said. "You forgot you got punishment you can not touch jin hyung!" Taehyung said. "I thought you guys didn't liked the prize and were happy with punishment" Jin said raising an eyebrow. "No...we love the prize" taehyung said pulling seokjin closer.