Secret

An:- So jin is a little and his "daddy" depends upon which age he regressed in.
For 0-1 it is namjoon,
For 2-3 it is yoongi
4-5 hoseok and jimin
5-6 taehyung and jungkook

(Namjoon pov)
I wake up to small cries coming from beside me. I quickly shot up and take a look at my baby afraid that he might have hurted himself. There he laid cheeks and nose red from crying. "Aww my baby." I coo and pick him up. "Da...da" he whimpers. "Baby are you feeling very little?" I ask looking at him. He only gives me his wide almond eyes glossy from crying. "Aww are you too small to understand me baby?" I ask nuzzling my face in his neck. It gives me bunch of giggles and some in coherent words. I smile wide showing of my dimples.

My baby goes ohh and pokes them. I chuckle and pick him up, "let's get you a bottle ok bun?" He giggled as he held me tight. I enter the kitchen and set my baby down on the counter top. He looks at everything with his wide eyes. I smile and warm the water for the formula.
Just then a tousled hair jimin enters with messy cloths. "Good morning namjoon hyung good morning jin hyung" jimin says. The baby jin in question just makes grabby hands toward the younger male. "Aww my jinnie is small now?" Jimin says booping the baby's nose, which sends the baby in giggles. Jimin coos more and picks up the tad bit taller and tab bit heavier male who is currently the cutest little baby. The baby puts his hand in his mouth and earns a "no baby!" From jungkook who comes to rescue with a baby blue pacifier which the baby happily accepts.

I heard the beep from the microwave and turn to retrieve the feeding bottle and let it cool. "Aww he is soo cute" jungkook coos. The baby rubs his eyes away which jimin stops the baby from doing. "Ah ah we dont do that bun." Which causes the baby to put his head on the caregivers shoulder.

Well jin hyungs a little. It was not found by any of us, but rather it was a car accident which caused this. Most of the times when he is with the members he is in little space. But when he is out infront of staff or cameras or our fans he is an adult. We don't mind because he is so cute. And moreover he kinda gets over protective and caring towards us when he is older.  But when is young he is innocent and quite and shy. Also soo cute. He is cute when he is old but he gets extra clingy and cute when  he is a little. Which we all love. I take the bottle to my baby. When he feels like a few months old to about a year old he always thinks of me as his dad.

He was in jimins arm head on jimin's shoulder. I scoop him in my arms as he whines due to too much movement. "Its ok bun. Come here we will drink milk." I say shushing him down. I sit on  the couch and adjust him a bit and feed him. He quietly drinks and starts to drift back to sleep.

Yoongi enters the room and coos at jin and sits down beside me. "He needs to be up! We have a fanmeet today." Yoongi says tickling the baby's feet. I sigh. How can I forget! But I also feel bad because past few days have been hard on jin and that was the reason he was in baby space. Because usually he is either a toddler or child. And generally I become uncle joonie and yoongi or hoseok and jimin or taehyung or jungkook are his dads. I rarely become his dad. But these few days he had been either in baby space or toddler space so yoongi and I were quite close to him.

Hoseok comes and listen our conversation and says "can't we delay the fanmeet to another week? Look how cute jinnie is. Plus he was quite stressed out too! He was quite distressed 5 year old after all." Hoseok says patting the sleeping baby's head. "I wish we could have, but it had been told to us weeks ago and now we can not disappoint our fans as well." I say. "I feel bad for him" taehyung comes in and pulls the sleeping baby's cheeks which causes him to crinkle his face a little and nuzzle it in my chest. I sigh and stand up with him.

I have to wake him up and make him big. I lay him down on the bed and tap his cheeks a little. "Baby?" His eyes starts to move around a bit. "Bun? Wakeie wakeie bun bun." I shake him slightly which causes him to flutter open his eyes. He looks up and try to say "da..da" I sit him up and say, "bun will you become biggie for me?" I say he looks confused for a bit and then says "daddy?" Looking around for hoseok. "No no jinnie can you become big Jinnie for me." I say. "I dont wanna" he says pouting. "Baby we need to meet someone" I say. "I ish don wanna be big jinnie" he says with a pout. "Baby dont be like this, please for uncle joonie become big?" I ask. "But..jinnie wanna be litdol" he says. "Please?" I give him the puppy eyes. He cross his arms and says "fine." He soon blinks his eyes and say, "joonie?" In his big voice.

"Hyung get ready we need to go to the fanmeet!" I say. He nods his head vigorously and gets  up to change. I feel bad for forcing him out of his little space.

(Jin pov)
I get ready and we head out to our fanmeet place. We reach there and get our quick make up done and we finally got to see our fans. They all were cheering for us and laughing and smiling.
Just the perfect site for me.

(Time skip)
Fan meets me and they keep complimenting me and all I can do is either get shy or make them shy. Jimin is sitting beside me, when an army meets him and gives him a big fluffy puppy plush as a gift. Wait it is soo cute. I wan it...

(Jimin pov)
I get a big puppy plush as a gift from a fan. I found it cute. I can give it to jin hyung when he will be little. I take a look at him and the site scared me. He had the look he gives me when he's a little. He was  4 years old jinnie now.
"Dada where daddy?" He asked innocently.

I quickly pull him near me and whisper "dada wants you to be big jinnie sweetie" all I get is a "no don wanna... I ish scare." He says with tears in his eyes. I can see the next fan coming. "Ok sweetheart I want you to act like a good boy and talk to the noona nicely." I say. "Bu..but i ish scawed." He says with trembling voice. "Dont be scared honey dada and daddy are here" I say. He nods his head. The fans comes in and tells him her name and he smiles and tells her his. She asked him somebasic questions and he answered well. She complemented his voice and musical skill to which he looked confused because small jinnie does not sings, I come to rescue by saying, "ahh well you made jin hyung flustered." She blushes and walks away.

I quickly take him and hoseok to the bathroom before the next fan can come in.

(Hoseok pov)
I was siting waiting for the next fan when jimin pulled me with him to the bathroom. "Hey can you tell me why you pulled me in here?" I ask him arms crossed. "Daddy is mad?" I heard my baby's voice, when I turn to look it is not jin hyung it is jinnie. My small baby.

"I pulled you for this!" Jimin says. "Aww my baby i am not mad at you sweetheart" I say pulling the 4 year old in for a hug. "Bu...but jinnie is scawed." He says crying. "Dont be scared sweetheart I am here now. It will be ok" I say rubbing his back. "Wanna go h..home" he says crying. "Jinnie I know, but we need to finish our job here as well right?" I say to him kindly. "But jinnie don wanna. Jinnie wanna be home." He says with tears in his eyes. "Look at me jinnie, if you won't listen to dada and daddy I will punish you" I say sternly. He looked sad and said, "no no scold jinnie. I will be good boy." He says.

(Jimin pov)
Rest of the fan meet went smooth. He talked with slight lisp but fans found it cute. They also found it cute when he addressed himself as jinnie. We were on our way back home. Jin was looking out the window. "Baby?" I call him out. "Dont talk to jinnie, jinnie is mad." He said. "Why is jinnie mad?" I asked. "Because dada and daddy are meanie." He said. "Aww sweetheart no we are not mean." I try to reach to him but he just turned his head. "Don talk jinnie." He said.  I felt bad. After all hoseok and I forced him  to do something which he clearly didn't wanted to.

"Dada is sorry" I say reaching him out. "No jinnie no forgive" he said. I reach to hobi hyung who was seating infront of us. "Hobi hyung, jinnie is mad at us!" I say. Hobi hyung looked at jin and sighed. "After all we forced him in right." I nod my head in yes. We reach our home.

(Hoseok pov)
I saw jin going towards his room. "Jinnie won't you sleep with daddy today?" I ask. "No daddy is meanie." He says. The rest seemed confused. "Daddy is sorry baby." I say. "No you gonna punish jinnie. Jinnie is mad" he said with tears in his eyes. "Jinnie did nothing wrong. Jinnie was good boy. But jinnie was scared. So you punish him." He said.

I felt guilty. After all he was scared. I forced him to do something which was scary to him. "Daddy is sorry sweetheart." I say. "No daddy meanie" he said with tears in his eyes. "I know baby but daddy is sorry." I say my voice breaking. "Daddy made jinnie uncomfy." He said as he started to hiccup from crying. "Noo. Daddy is sorry dont cry baby" I say reaching him out. He hesitate first. But he gives in. "Jinnie sorry too for being meanie." He said crying.  Jimin joins in the hug too and jinnie hugs him as well. "We are sorry too baby" we say kissing his head.

I made a promise to myself to never make my baby uncomfortable ever again.