Love yourself:-Her

He sighed tapping his pen over the white sheet. Trying to come up for lyrics. What should he even write though? About whom? Kind of stupid because this whole idea for the song was given by he, himself. And now he doesn't know what to write. He had been brooding whole day tip of pen in his mouth wondering what he should write, whom he should write about? Who is his "her"? He groaned. Straightening himself on the chair. The whole idea for the song was to write about a "her". A "her" who need not be specifically a girl or a love intrest. Rather "her" is a metaphor to describe something which they love, it can be a person a thing an action or anything they like to do or find their heart in.

For yoongi and hoseok this "her" came in their mind as soon as the idea came out of his mouth. Yoongi loved to make music and his passion was in this music and his members so naturally his "her" was his music and his members, someone who were equally the reasons for his tears. For hoseok ofcourse music and members were his biggest love, apart from them, his biggest love were the audience and the stage. Being on stage always made hoseok euphoric and made him feel loved and cared. He loved stage and to perform was his passion, was where his heart was. So the stage and the audience were his "her" who were also the reason for his tears. And their verses reflected this very well.

Although yoongi doesn't likes to wear makeup and get his hair done, but if this is what comes at the price for his music and his members he is down for it. Although hoseok gets exhausted and worn off to his bones at the end, although the members fight and quarrel, although he might receive hate from the audience not everyone will like him, although there were many more reasons why this her is also their tear both yoongi and hoseok absolutely adore their her. And do not wish to change it at least for now.

But what about namjoon? Who was his her? He don't know. Weired. He loves music no lie it's his passion, but music is not his her, he loves to perform infront of thousands and dance on the stage, but that is not his her. He loves nature and walks and simplistic things but even the things which keeps him sane sadly doesn't gets the status of her. He loved his member dearly alot. But they too were not his "her". Then who was it? What was it? And why was it? His logical brain was trying to look out for a logic, something which got him to his her. But nothing did. He sighed putting his head on the desk, waiting for his brain to work properly. Just something, which might fit his "her". Paralyzed by his thoughts trying to get to to something he was frightened as he felt something on his shoulder. He got up with a yelp.

"Am sorry I didn't meant to spook you out...namjoon ah..." he sighed it was jin. He turned flashing a smile, "no you didn't hyung I was too deep in my thoughts." He said. Jin smiled moving a paper cup of coffee infront, "here I got you some black coffee just the way you like!" He said. Namjoon smiled, "just what I need" he said. "Yoongi said you were working so i got here to check on you....you need something else?" He asked. "No...i think that will be it." Namjoon said. Jin smiled,  "I'll go then leave you, don't overwork yourself" he said as he slowly left the door, "I promise i won't.....where are you up to?" Namjoon asked. "Am going out for dinner with yoongi and jimin..." Jin said.

"Oh have fun hyung" namjoon said. Jin smiled closing the door. Namjoon too had a smile, he sighed sitting down on his chair, the white empty sheet catching his attention. "What do I write?" He said to himself. Back to his problem. Thinking but nothing came down. Tired he reached out to the paper cup, it was warm to touch, he picked it up, black liquid with steam escaping it's surface. He blew slowly, then bringing the cup to his dry chapped lips. He must probably be looking like shit right now. He felt the maroon liquid on his tongue sending a warm chill down his spine. Strong, as he liked it. Satisfied with the first sip he waited a minute or two for it to restart his system. Meanwhile looking at the cup.

Brought by Jin. He smiled, jin was someone he always failed to understand. Sounds crazy he had been living with them for almost 10 years now. 12 with yoongi and 10 with hoseok and perhaps 8 or 9 years with the other guys. Namjoon always understood people better since a young age. He understood yoongi the first guy he started living with as a mature, introverted yet smart guy. He might not speak much but sometimes his silence explained a thousand words.  And he was the first person he explained his passion to, his love for music to, the first person who didn't judged him for loving something like music like a madman, cause even he loved music just the way he did.