Moving on pt2

An:-

Trope:- grive, falling in love with stranger kind of...

Angst:- yup!

Level of angst:- medium...

Ship:- Taejin

IMP! there are mentions of therapy....but am not a therapist/medical professional....so the method/info given here should not be held as facts/true procedures...always consult a certified professional related to any medical related things

------------------------------------------------------------

"Am not letting him in...." Jin said. Namjoon frowned, "hyung? What do you mean? You asked for the therapist right? We talked about him in morning i did said I'll bring him in evening and you said to me to get him asap!" Namjoon said. "I said a therapist! Not HIM!" Seokjin said narrowing his eyes. Namjoon frowned, "I... I dont-" "you dont want me to be your therapist? But we never met!" Taehyung said.

Jin stood there wide eyed, "SLY SON OF A BI-" "HYUNG!" Namjoon came to the rescue by putting a hand on his mouth. "Sorry...taehyungie...will you give us a minute please?" Namjoon said smiling awkwardly,

Taehyung nodded, as namjoon went in closing the door. Jin walked in hands crossed across his chest. "Hyung why-" "Namjoon why in the entire world will you get that man at my house?" Seokjin asked looking at Namjoon. Namjoon frowned, "You did asked for a therapist for kook early this morning right? And i did say that I have a really good-" "IS HE YOUR FRIEND?" Seokjin yelled out. Namjoon blinked his eyes.

Jungkook who was in his room, heard the commotion outside, confused he got out only to find Jin and Namjoon there. "Yes he is my friend i thought-" "NO NAMJOON!" "HYUNG BUT YOU-" "What is wrong?" Jungkook asked. Jin turned around to find Jungkook. He quickly turned back around.

Namjoon sighed and looked at Jungkook, "kook ah why don't you go in your room? Me and....well Jin hyung gotta talk...is it ok?" Namjoon said. Jungkook a bit unsure, yet he nodded his head and went in his room.

Seokjin took a deep breath in. "Look Namjoon am sorry the way I reacted..." he said. "Hyung what I didn't understood was that you asked me to bring him..." Namjoon said. "Yes i did...i did i want jungkook to feel better as soon as possible...its just that in morning I didn't knew that the person you know the friend you were talking about was non other than Taehyung..." Jin said.

"You know him? I mean am not getting it did he do something?" Namjoon asked. "Yesterday...In the bar...you know after the burial....you know there was this dinner right?" Jin said. "Yup hyung I was there too..." Namjoon said.

"Yeah....you left early because Jungkook wanted to go home and you brought him here...but once you left him at home I did not left the event for i think quite a long time....there were people...buisness partners...my parents...his parents
....yoongi...hobi....Jimin- Jungkook's friend's parents you know everyone..." Namjoon nodded. Seokjin took another deep breath.

"And you know with all those people especially those buisness partners and those club members who just met him like thrice in his entire life and their sob talks about how sorry they feel for me and Jungkook you know all that...right?" Jin said. Namjoon nodded once again.

"When they all started to go away I finally felt so relived.....but i knew i wouldn't be able to drive home on my own....and since yoongi lives near us..i thought I'd take a lyft from him....so i was waiting for him to get over his shift.

Thats when taehyung...approched me......" jin said, namjoon frowned, "well....."

(5 minutes later)

"What? He hit on you? Even after you telling him about you know..." namjoon said baffled, "yup he did" jin mumbled. "That's impossible!" Namjoon said, "I- namjoon! Are you trying to say you dont belive me?" Seokjin asked, "uh...not like that hyung but...." "but?" "I know him since so long hyung i dont think he can do something like that!" Namjoon said.