Jump scare!

An:-

Trope:- fluff

Ship:- jin×bangtan

Angst:- no

//Tw// mentions of horror scenes/ frightening content tw provided //Tw//

Also a disclaimer:- movie names or movie scenes mentioned here are by all means not from a real life existing movie. They are all fictional names and scenes. If any movie/scene exists in the real life, i do not intend to copyright its name or its scenes, it could be pure chance of coincidence!

If any name mentioned here/scenario mentioned here rings a bell to you or you know which exists in real life please let me know! I will love to explore more new horror movies as it is one of my fav genre ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

"I hate them hoseok and yoongi so much!" Namjoon grumbled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Its alright Namjoon ah!" Seokjin reassured, walking beside him. "No hyung! I bet those ungrateful people must be enjoying on the beach! Taking pictures and sipping beers! I bet even those makneas must be having all silly fun! And look at us! Left out behind just for dance practice!" Namjoon huffed.

Seokjin sighed, "come on Namjoon ah...its ok look on the brighter side we got some extra time to practice for the upcoming comeback! Moreover you were able to complete your song without any interruption. And also we can enjoy a good christams meal without having to share it!" Jin said smiling gently. Namjoon sighed but nodded, well at least a good chicken with some great wine can solve anything... at least.

"But...its so empty without them...." namjoon mumbled out. Jin nodded,

"yeah i mean its different thing being home with appa and eomma and missing yoongi and you guys by my side....but it being christmas and me being in dorm without yoongi infront of my bed feels so empty....moreover Hoseok and Jimin gets so excited when it snows! They treat each snowfall as if first of this season. And then Jungkook running wild giving me and yoongi a long list of christmasy dishes he wants to try and taehyung sharing his hot chocolate every half an hour with all of us....i miss them..." jin said.

Namjoon nodded, "well atleast we have each other right now!" Namjoon said trying to lift up Jin's mood. And it did, as Jin smiled wide and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled back as he decided to focus on walking back home.

"Oh!" Suddenly Jin exclaimed and stopped. "What?" Namjoon asked turning bahind. "Well we can have some fun!" He said clapping a bit. "Huh?" Namjoon questioned. "Look namjoon! Its a movie theater! Lets watch a movie!" Seokjin said with glee in his voice. Namjoon sighed but nodded as he held Seokjin's hand and crossed the road to get to the theater on the opposite side.

"This theater looks new..." namjoon mumbled as they got their pockets and bags scanned in, "yeah it smells new too.. " seokjin said. "Hyung how can something smell new!" Namjoon said rolling his eyes. "They do! Ask Jungkook..." seokjin replied back rolling his eyes as well. Namjoon shook his head playfully as they completely got in.

"Well it sure is fancy..." Namjoon said, and seokjin nodded in agreement. "There's the box office!"* Jin said pointing to the left. Namjoon looked at the fancy looking box office "and there's the food court! Namjoon you take the tickets for the movie i grab the food!" Seokjin almost jumped in excitement and trotted away towards the food court which was refilling on some warm pop corns.

Namjoon sighed, and walked towards the ticket counter. It was pretty empty, considering it was a random wednesday especially not a good movie been released in a while. Namjoon entered the queless line, looking at the movies displayed on top.