kiss booth pt2

An:- mature theme, s*x  workers and pr*stitution.

Jin sighed. He took out his bag from the back seat of the car. Opened it up. Revealing all the things he usually needs. But for now, he just pulled out his touch up bag. Taking out the compact powder, he puffed a little over his perfect skin looking in the small mirror, next he took out his baby pink lip colour putting it on his lips, not too much just a little to hide the small blemishes.

And with a little concealer he covered up his eyes which were left baggy with all these sleepless nights he had been spending. Finally setting his hair in a perfect manner with his fingers he sprayed a little of his Chanel number 6 perfume all over the sweet spots.

He took a deep breath in, getting out of the car. "Done?" He turned, Jackson his driver. "Yeah sorry to keep you waiting" he said. "No worries. You been working hard" he said, "so have you been as well" jin said smiling. Jackson smiled back and looked at the tab, "this is the right address" he said looking over the gloomy old apartment which had water marks running down its walls.

"Yeah...what's the time they appointed?" Seokjin asked tightening his necklace the way he liked. "Both slots are booked in by them" Jackson said checking on the time. "Really?" Seokjin asked out of utter shock. "Yup" Jackson said. "I think I can expect some tips you know" Jin said winking a bit. "You overcharged that person last night" Jackson said. "They deserved it. Thought they could own my body" jin said rolling his eyes sliding his jacket.

"I know. You should have called me....would have taught them a lesson" Jackson said. "Sometimes I like to handle my situation on my own...plus am still older than you!" Jin said crossing his arms in front of his chest, Jackson  chuckled. "Yeah yeah your honor. But today is a bit different, you got 6 people to satisfy." Jackson said, "Wait 6? How will i- how will they all...they must be out of their minds" jin said.

"Chill it's 2 hour slot. I bet they gonna go one after other. But if you feel uncomfortable you know you can cancel their appointment" Jackson said. "I know that. 2 I have heard of, But 6? Anyways I gotta go. You stay down here ok?" Jin said. Jackson nodded. And with that he adjusted the straps of his back pack a bit and walked in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was standing right outside the supposed door. He opened his phone to check if it is the right flat number. And yup. 203, the right flat number. He took a deep breath in, again. He was just so tired and he had no idea. Well he kinda did had an idea. For the past  2 weeks he had been sleeping in with different people for hours and his poor body got no break it was exhausted. 

But still, it was his job, this was what was paying his bills. And even if he wanted he can not look past the fact that he can not quit his job either. Where else will he get respect anyways? Anyways this was the last slot and then he will have a week full of rest to take.  So he knocked on the door.

No one answered. He knocked again a little firm than last time. And yet, no one answered. Third knock and if no one answered he swear he will go back. So he knocked again. But this time he heard he pattring of feets behind those  closed doors. 

And then the fumbling of the latch,  and finally the door opened. expecting a man in his 40s or 50s or a group of young ladies to greet him, but he was met by two orbs of dark brown big doe shaped eyes. He was stunned for  minute or two because, he really wasn't expecting a literal child to open the door.

Shooing away his shock he said in his usual calm and composed, yet firm voice, "I am 13613 from kiss booth.....I suppose I have an appointment for today?" he said. The doe eyed, fragile looking child nodded his head and opened up the door a bit more so that Jin could come in.