Babies (not at all related to babies tbh)

They were on the stage packing up for the day. "Hyung you are the one to be blamed" jimin said pushing hoseok. "Lier...you were the one." Hoseok said pushing jimin. "No you." Jimin said pushing hoseok on the side and as a counter attack hoseok too did the same. "Guys be careful you gonna fall" yoongi said. As soon as the devil said it himself hoseok's leg slipped but he was saved by Jin who caught him in time but fell himself.

"JIN!" Jungkook yelled. "Oh my GOD!" namjoon screamed as he quickly went down to check on him. "Its all your fault hobi and jimin!" Taehyung said crossing his arms. "How is it our fault! It is yoongi hyung! He said that yall gonna fall, if he wouldn't have than it wouldn't have been happening!" Jimin said. "OH FOR REAL! If such is the case then I say Jung hoseok will marry me now cause I love him! But I know it won't happen cause Jung hoseok is straight and am not!" "What?" Hoseok said. "What?" Yoongi said. "Oh for fuck sake stop fighting you  straight and gay people! It seems like jin yung is unconscious! Call the medical team!" Namjoon yelled as he held jin close to him. "I'll call.." jungkook said as he walked back stage to grab the medical staff.

"Jin? Do you hear me? Jin! Open you eyes. Are you ok? Jin?" Namjoon tried to shake awake the unconscious man. But nothing seemed to work. Two staff come with an ice bag and a stethoscopes. "Jin can you hear us? Jin?" The staff tried to call to him but he wouldn't respond. "The pulse seems to be normal" the staff said taking the said man's wrist in between his hand checking. "Let us take him in" the staff said as he was helped by the boys to pick Jin up as he was taken in a room. His head was kept on a ice bag pillow. "It doesn't seems like he is bleeding or anything........" the staff said. "I think you should wait. He will be up." The staff said. Bangtan took a long sigh of relief as they sat, waiting for him to wake up. "Ahhh" they heard a groan. Jin was up holding his head. "Hyung you are awake!" Taehyung chimed in. Jin seemed to flinch a bit. "Dude! He just woke up keep your volume low!" Yoongi coaxed. "Wh...who are you guys?" Jin asked in a really soft tone. "What? Am yoongi!" Yoongi said. "Yoongi? I have never heard anyone by that name.........." he says. Bangtan's eyes widen. "Hyung don't play with us........we know you are playing right?" Hoseok said chuckling a bit. "Hyung? Are you younger than me? Why will I play with you when I don't even know you?" He said with quivering voice. "You dont remeber me!" Jungkook  exclaimed. "No....you are scaring me." Jin said gehtering his legs and scooting towards the wall. "Guys stop you are just scaring him. Jimin call doctor will you? " namjoon said.

Jimin went out in hurry to get a doctor. While jin just starred them with fright in his eyes. "Please come in.." jimin said guiding a doctor in along with the medical staff. "Ok...what is your name?" The doctor asked looking at jin. "Seokjin.....Kim seokjin" Jin said in a small voice. "Do you recall what happened?" The doctor asked examining the back of his head. "Not really......I just remeber walking on a stage....." Jin said. "Jin you fell off the stage....you aren't hurt. But does it hurt anywhere?" The doctor asked. "Not really, just a tingling sensation behind my head." Jin said. "Do you remember who they are?" Jin looked at them, who were standing there with worry. "Not really. But it seems like I have seen them." Jin said. The doctor nodded. "Well tell me do you remeber your mothers name?" The doctor asked."Yes, my mother my father, my elder brother and sister in law I remeber all of them....." he said in soft voice. "So just not them?" The doctor asked. "Yes" Jin said. The doctor sighed and motioned the boys to follow him. "I think it's short term memory loss" the doctor said. "What?" Jimin asked. "It is when the head gets hurt and a particular part is affected. But luckily Jin seems to have short term memory loss so he will remeber everything in few weeks. Try to remind him what you guys used to do...when things were normal...and probably it will trigger some part of his mind and yeah he will remember everything sooner!" The doctor said. Namjoon sighed and thanked the doctor.

Bangtan went in to see jin sitting there confused. "Come on get up hyung we need to go back to dorm." Namjoon said. "Where?" Jin asked confused. "Hyung......well...ok you see, you know us. We have been living together for the past 10 years and....we just know each other for like a hell of a time. Just come with us we will remind you everything." Namjoon said smiling. Jin nodded getting up. The rest of the bangtan guided him to the car. In jin's car along with him hoseok,jimin and jungkook were traveling. Jin just sat there unsure as to what he should do. "Umm...hyung?" Jungkook said and jin looked at him and said in a very soft voice, "are you older than me? Can you please introduce yourself....I dont seem to remember anything" he said scrunching his nose a little at the last part as if unsure of himself. "Aww" jimin cooed. "Oh....well ok. Hi my name is jungkook and am 23!" he said showing off his bunny teeth. Jin smiled. "My name is jimin! Am 25" Jimin said. "Hi am Hoseok! 27!" Hoseok said. "Its nice meeting you all" he said smiling. "Woah it's been a long time since I heard that you are happy to meet me." Jungkook said sighing. "I didn't get you....am i not happy meeting you?" Jin said tilting his head. "I mean....ahh woah....its not like that we just fight a lot......." jungkook said. Jin looked guilty as he held jungkooks hand and said, "am so sorry for fighting with you. I should have been more understanding since am the older one." He said. Jimin and hoseok saw him in wide eyed even jungkook. "You are apologizing to him?" Hoseok asked shocked. "Yes......am sorry if I troubled you too." He said in a shy voice. "No...you did nothing wrong......wow....ok........don't say sorry..........." jimin said.