Gold rush pt2

An:- happy belated bday yoongi- a yoonjin oneshot is on its way -

------------------------------------------------------------

"He he...he is cheating on me!" Seokjin wailed. "Oh my god, hyung, calm down" Yoongi said, handing him his probably 1000th tissue. "No no no yoongi ah...he..he said there is nothing between us! Nothing! He he said that our marriage is going on just because of the rings on our fingers he doesn't like me yoongi!" Seokjin wailed harder.

Namjoon sighed, "he isn't wrong..." he finally said. "Yah namjoon not the time to speak the truth-" yoongi said. "No no hyung you have to listen it. I mean am sorry Jin hyung if this feels offending to you but honestly, honestly...Jungkook wasn't wrong..." Namjoon said. "What do you mean?" Seokjin wailed, "like hyung...come on. Am am not trying to be mean or not try to understand you..it's just, I feel the reason Jungkook did what he did was...just cause he felt like you aren't accepting him" Namjoon said.

"But-" "hyung...Umm.. Namjoon ain't wrong here....it could be that Jungkook really feels that way." Yoongi said. "Then what do I even do!" Seokjin sniffled, "see hyung...I think personally, Jungkook is wrong. Ofcourse, but he won't feel guilty of it because in his eyes...you and him you both are nothing to each other except being-" "Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon had called and said few of his friends would be coming over...."

"Yes! That 2 different names always makes him feel-" "Mr Jeon also said that there will be media around the house...so..it.. would be better if.. Mr. Kim goes out"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Well... so that we now know that the hottest couple Jungkook and minji live together tell us something about your adobe-" "well-" "Can you just break your TV or something!" Seokjin wailed. "Hyung.. hyung calm-" "FUCK OFF" seokjin said.

Namjoon sighed, looking over the screen which showed Minji and Jungkook all couply showing off well- Jungkook and Seokjin's house. "He won't even let me in the houseee ahhhhh" Seokjin cried, "hyung it's your house Jungkook can't just kick you out...its ok..you know how the media is they like to make fun of the slightest thing-" "AND THIS TIME I AM THE BUTT OF THE JOKE" Seokjin yelled, Namjoon grimaced and his phone vibrated.

It was a text from yoongi, "how's hyung?" It asked, Namjoon sighed, "hyung?" "I have decided" Seokjin suddenly began. "What?" Namjoon asked, "I.. I no longer want to do this. If..if he cheats and doesn't wants me as his partner why should i? I...I am divorcing him" he concluded, "Hyung no! No hyung no no-"

"namjoon you will support a cheat? Weren't you the one who encouraged me to break up with my ex?" Seokjin said astonished, "hyung I was and I will support you if Jungkook ever does what your ex did but hyung jungkook is not him..try to understand hyung...what jungkook is doing could possibly be due to the facts his needs his desires are getting neglected by you...hyung you have treated him like an abandoned child for ages and I think the child is now a teenager trying to take a revenge from his parent-"

"I am not Jungkook's father" Seokjin huffed. "I was just giving an example. Moreover hyung.....I am pretty sure..once you realize it and you start to look over at Jungkook as life partner..Jungkook too will realize that he is wrong."
------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook sighed, resting his head on the couch. He was tired. Of this whole drama already, he doesn't wants to be a cheater. Ok technically he wasn't cheating but logically he was. And he wasn't liking this at all. He just wanted to get off with the promotions as soon as possible. He stated there for sometime.

"Welcome back sir" he opened his eyes. And saw seokjin in the doorway. Visibly flushed and looking upset. "Well hello there Kim" Jungkook mumbled too tired to get up and go in. But as expected he didn't got a reply back. He heard the man walk up and definitely in his room. He sighed, "Am gonna go back in my room..." he said. "Alright sir...." he got the reply. He walked back up in his room, closing the door as usual.