Break up with your fiance am in love with ya

The next morning they got up, got ready of course sluggishly to get in for seokjin's engagement. "So...........pink or black?" Yoongi asked. "Who wears pink blazer for a engagement...." Jin said rolling his eyes. He honestly just wanted to disappear for a day so that he can prevent getting engaged. "I mean it looks cute on you" yoongi said. "Should've said that 3 months ago" Jin mumbled.

They got ready. Yoongi being with jin cause jin's parents made him take the duty of dressing him up. Cause for some weired reason they were not trusting him. While the rest too got ready. "Hyung..." jungkook asked. "What kookie...." namjoon replied trying to tie a bow tie. "Why is jin hyung getting engaged! I thought he did say yes to us!" Jungkook said.

"Ahh well.....jungkook....he must have probably called us to say no....we can not blame him either..." namjoon said trying to put the knot on the tie. "But hyung...I think he likes us back!" Jungkook whined. "Oh jungkook, don't whine....I am already stressed out with the bow tie...i really dont get why the heck formal wears gotta have bow ties......" namjoon mumbled. Jungkook sighed.

"Jimin......"taehyung began as he helped jimin get the bow tie right."Yeah...." jimin said in a sad tone. "Do you think hyung would have said us yes 3 months ago....." he said. "Why? Why do you think that way?" Jimin asked. "I dont know but I have a feeling that....maybe, he wanted to say yes....and maybe....we just didn't said anything..." taehyung mumbled.

"Oh well taehyung, if he needed to say something he'd had said that 3 months ago." Jimin said being realistic. "But jimin. I really dont want him to marry her. Why don't we just do something...something to set the marriage off." Taehyung said. "Taehyung-ah, I know you feel bad about it because so do I. I too don't want him to marry some strange girl off, but I guess what happens, happens for the best. Mayhaps he will live happier with her." Jimin said keeping his hands on taehyungs shoulder. "Oh jiminie...i don't know, I want the best for him. But, we are the best." Taehyung said turning away. Facing the mirror to put the tie around his neck.

Hoseok sighed. He looks soo good. His body was well defined in that black sleek suit. Hair done perfectly, with his forehead exposed. Makeup, done by hoseok. For once he regretted knowing how to do makeup, because after the make up jin's already pretty face was looking even more pretty and that was making him fall for him even more. For past 3 months he had been trying hard not to fall more for seokjin, but all of it went to a vain.

And here he is all pretty going going get engaged and married next year. When it could have been him getting engaged and married to hoseok rather than some strange women. Like who the fuck name's their daughter Amelia?  No hate, it just sounded suspicious to hoseok. He sighed for the thousandth time. "You look so pretty...." he mumbled straightening out his coat. " You look prettier..." Jin mumbled.

And so they got to the venue of the engagement. "Oh my goodness...my son looks soo pretty!" Jin mom said as she pinched his cheeks. Seokjin just rolled his eyes. He just doesn't wanna be here. "Yeah...I guess I dolled him up like we were getting married to him." Yoongi said to himself.
Jungkook was just silent and sulking to himself. As he stayed close to namjoon, not wanting to see how pretty his hyung looked. He was afraid he'd fall for him more.

"Ah, there she is Amelia." They turned to look, her in off pink dress, hair undone, slim lean body. Taehyung was jealous she looked so pretty. Why was he even jealous of a women? He was different and she was different. But he was still jealous of that woman. He rolled his eyes not wanting to see her. "Ah, hey there seokjin," she said as she pulled jin in for a hug. That was it, the last amount of patience yoongi had in him which prevented him from killing her was gone. He really wanted to punch the shit out of that woman but hoseok held him back.

"You look very ugly" Amelia whispered in jin's ear. "Same to you bitch..." Jin whispered back. They pulled out from hug fake smiling. Ofcourse they both were actors. And same batch mate, and ofcourse Amelia had to be his friend's ex who cheated on him with some other dude, from collage. Well, seokjin felt bad for his friend and mad at himself for getting married with the woman who was the reason why his friend lost trust over litreally everyone.