Happiness (guilt pt3)

"Alright! Gather up...we got a new person joining us today..." "Ohh a new actor!" Squealed one of them, "yes a new actor...he is older than you although, closer to ken..." "closer to me?" Ken said. "Yes I suppose you two studied together...." he said. "Who? Seokjin?!" Jin entered his face reading shyness as he entered. "Seokjin...." Ken mumbled. "Oh my god! Bangtansonyeondan's jin!" One of them exclaimed.

"YESS HE IS JIN!" the other said. "Guys calm down....seriously." the supposed to be head said. They immediately quited down muttring a sorry. "I am so sorry seokjin, most of them are rookies....they are new and haven't met popular guys like you. But they are pretty good actors to work with and I can ensure you that" he said. "No worries director nim..." seokjin said bowing a little.

"Alright please seokjin give us a brief intro" he said. "Hello, my name is Kim seokjin and I am 29 years old and I will be casting for the lead role in this drama" Jin said bowing. "Oh God....hyung you need not tell us that...who doesn't know bangtan's seokjin" one of them said in a dreamy voice. "Uh....about that..." seokjin said. "Oh come on you all...he has a persona apart from bangtans member now doesn't he!" The director said. "I agree am sorry..." he said. "Ah no worries.....bangtan are like...my home so...whatever I was to them I am to you I guess..." he said in a bitter tone. Ken looked at him trailing off at mention of bangtan. What must have happened? "Ok now please introduce yourselves" the director said, "hi, am taemin a student actor..this is my first project...almost like a debut for me... am 19" taemin said.

"Hi am Mathew specialized in theaters but this will be my first on screen experience am 17 years old" Mathew said. "Am joy....I had been a child actress and now this will be my first as an adult...am 18" joy said. "Ken, 31.....we studied together" Ken said jin nodded. "Alright. So you all get going I will be back with scripts and we can do the readings." The director said leaving the room. "Jin can I talk to you?" Ken asked jin looked at him and nodded. They walked a bit away from the group of young actors. Away in a corner. "Ok first off...oh my god jinnie it's been a long time since I met you how are you?" He said hugging Jin. "Good...kennie...." Jin mumbled. "My my...what happened to my sweet Jin? Why is he so sad?" Ken asked keeping his hands on his shoulders.

"Oh Ken it's nothing..." Jin mumbled. "No something is wrong, and why are you here? And why isn't you members with you? What is the matter?" Ken asked. "I am selected for this drama..." Jin said. "And what about bangtan?" Ken asked. He knew jin for a long time and he knew...that his members were jealous of him. And really didn't liked having seokjin alone with him.... so where are they? "I...they must be at home...its Sunday anyways..." Jin muttered. "Wait? Must be? You don't know where they are? Jin is everything ok?" Ken asked. "Everything is fine...Ken..." Jin said. "No it's not...tell me...." ken said.

"I....its all my fault Ken. It's all me to be blamed I am the one ..who cheated them I...they don't deserve someone like me Ken no they don't" Jin said voice breaking tears threatening to fall, hugging Ken tight and burying himself in Ken's warm hold. "Shh...calm down....ok...calm down.." Ken said. It has been a real long time he has seen jin get vulnerable with him. He did get vulnerable with him back when they lived together in one dorm room during collage days. But it wasn't for a long time, just few years until he shifted with bangtan, but even if a short while he knew seokjin better than anyone else. And he took pride in it. Well he was sure the members knew him better and even his parents. But a certain part of him was know by just him. Just Ken.

"Now....calm down and tell me what got you so so, burned out? Hmm?" Ken asked. Jin sighed, "I....told them about the whole contract thing..." Jin said. "The one which you made years ago?" Ken asked. "Yeah...yeah that. I...told them when my parents came to pick me up for same..." Jin said. "You are crazy" Ken said. "I know...." "you did not told them all these years? Seokjin why?" Ken said disappointed in his friend. "I wanted to trust me! I...its just the fact that...I was afraid they won't take it in a good way..and anyways I will solve my own problem..." "with at least 2 combacks each year, an 4 day long concert schedule, awards show schedule you really thought you could do it alone when you ain't got time to breath?" Ken said sighing. "I...." "let me guess next, they got to know at the end and didn't took it in a good way..." Ken said. "Yes."