Fight pt2

An:- might be short...

Namjoon sat there and it was already lunch time. He looked at the blue lunch box, he should probably eat it now. He got it out.

It was still a little warm, he wondered what kept it so warm, he untangled the handkerchief which was tied securely around. Opening it he was greeted by his lunch box kept on a bed of hand warmers, that explains the warmth. Beside was a bottle covered with thick thermal cover, he unzipped it, to reveal a bottle of milk. Still cool. He kept it aside, carefully he opened the box.

A whiff of fresh rice, steamed eggs,  and slightly suated vegetables filled his nose. It smelled delicious. Without any further adieu he picked up his chopstick and spoon and dug in. He took a bite of the rice mixed with warm steam eggs and suatéd vegetables in his mouth, warm, savory and a hint of sweetness touched in his taste buds.

He was instantly taken to heaven, it tasted so delicious and with just one bite. So fresh and warm, he could have cried. It tasted just like home.

Reminded him of the long days of summer when he used to stay with his grandparents and his grandmother cooked exact meal and the meal first filled his heart then his stomach. Ah he so wishes she was still alive, still wishes the God his grandmother believed in gave her few more years to live by.

But guess fate had other plans. After her he had never ever imagined that anyone's cooking can touch his soul the way his grandmother's did. But then here he was, experiencing the same euphoric feeling he had experienced in his childhood.

Unaware, a stray tear rolled down his cheek, a reminiscent of the days long gone by. Now that he thinks of it, no one had cooked a meal just for him since he stepped down in Seoul. Seokjin might not know but this meant a lot to him.

He took a second bite in and once again the mild soothing flavors met his taste buds and he was taken to yet another dimension of euphoria. He was too lost to even care...

If it wasn't the fall of the glass milk bottle.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Seokjin?" Jin looked up, a man in his late 40s stood there, "Yes I am seokjin" Jin said. "I am Lee Hoon, namjoon's class teacher." Lee Hoon said. "Ah...I am Kim seokjin...namjoon's band mate....and for now his guardian...." jin said. "Ah yes. It was so shocking, I have never seen namjoon act out so violently...to be honest Mr. Kim" Lee said.

"I mean...I can not be the judge of it unless I see namjoon and the guy he beat up...as far as I know Mr. Lee Namjoon can never act violent...it's not something he does...." Jin said.

"I get you Mr. Kim because me myself can not belive that namjoon did something like so. It was recess and students were around for lunch time you know....it was about that time a student came to me and said namjoon started a fight, I was sure it must be opposite but when I did came in the classroom the situation was different" Lee said. Jin just nodded.

Namjoon could never. "Shall we go and see?" Lee said, Jin nodded and let the man lead him in the principles cabin.

"I can understand your dissatisfaction Mr and Mrs. Choi- oh Mr Lee.. " a woman in her early 50s said noticing the 2 men. "Ma'm Namjoon's guardian" Lee said getting aside for jin to be in the view.

Namjoon was there in the side, head low. "Good afternoon ma'm I am Kim seokjin...Namjoon's guardian." Jin said bowing. "Good after noon Mr. Kim. Are you Namjoon's brother?" She said, "no. No am not his brother...but I am his friend." Jin said. "I thought a more responsible adult might show up" she said. "Madam...as far as I can say....for now I am the responsible being for Namjoon. We live together and his parents in ilsan" jin said.