Leafs to Jellies pt2

An:-

Ship: Jinkook

Trope:- Jealousy..

Angst:- slight mentions of non con s*xual acts. Tw provided....

Ps italics for flashback memories.
------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook got up yawning. It was a short sleep. Just 30 minutes to be exact, because he was trying to complete up the lyrics all together before he could show it to Namjoon and yoongi, as they will help him get done with his song as soon as possible.

Just to think about the upcoming week tired him to his bones, but he still got up took a shower and cleaned himself up. He got out in his casual hoodie and baggy jeans, he walked out of his room, rolling his sleeves up, he walked towards Seokjin's room. Expecting him to be asleep this early in morning, but surprisingly, he was awake.

So much so, he was already in his good shirt and sliding in his blue smart cardigan. "Jin...." Jungkook said entering, "oh- kook?" Jin said turning around to find his partner coming in. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked holding on Seokjin's waist. "Where you are going....work i mean" jin replied smiling. "Work? So early?" Jungkook asked frowning. Jin chuckled, "if i work from home i can start my work whenever i want...but not when i have to go to the company..." Jin said.

"Then work from home!" Jungkook said nuzzling his nose in Jin's neck. "Ah! It tickles!" Jin giggled, "also no, cause its so unprofessional to work from home when i want another author to help me complete my book.....its unethical..." Jin said. "Yeah the author with whom the entire world ships you with..." Jungkook said frowning but not moving away from his spot on Seokjin's nose.

Jin laughed a little, snorting he said, "come on! I have never met that dude in person! I don't even know how he looks!" Jungkook smiled, looking up, "it better stay that way!" He said half joking and kissing Jin, "have a nice day at work..." he said, lips still on Jin's. "You too kook..." Jin replied kissing him back. Jungkook smiled and they both went their ways to their work.

------------------------------------------------------------

"And that's right jungkook!" Yoongi gleamed, turning the track off. "I feel the production is going just well..." Namjoon said removing his headset. "Yup the song will be over today if you are willing to stay back for few more hours...or tomorrow in first half with last of the recordings!" Yoongi said.

"I'd prefer to stay back!" Jungkook told over the mic in recording booth. "Wonderful! Now get out we can discuss the next step" yoongi said in the mic along the computer. "Gosh i never thought we'd be able to finish the song in a week...if not just a day!" Jimin said. "Ofcourse afterall they are such amazing producers!" Jungkook said taking a seat beside yoongi. "Man i wish you guys could work here!" Hoseok said.

Yoongi smiled, Namjoon sighed, "i mean once upon a time we did wanted to do exactly this....but times have changed.... we have changed...so we can help but not venture in further..." Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded in agreement, "plus if we start to work here...who will help Jin hyung out? I bet he'd overwork himself with just writing..." yoongi said shaking his head. "Yup when he gets in his rythem there is litreally nothing which can stop him from completing his book...not even food can laure him at such times!" Namjoon said.

"Geez now it makes me wonder with you guys working with me....will Jin be fine?" Jungkook wondered out. Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other, smirking. "Awwww...someone is worried about their loml....." Jimin said. "Loml?" Yoongi asked, "love of my life..." namjoon helped out. "Oh-" yoongi blushed.

So did Jungkook. "No..no...it...ai...he is...isn..." jungkook struggled to say, "tch so you are saying Jin hyung isnt the love of your life?" Hoseok asked, "No it isnt...i just...was...kind...of...." "kind of worried that your lovely husband isnt overworked...." Jimin added in a sweet teasing voice. "Yah! 5 feet tall chaos!" Jungkook huffed. Jimin rolled his eyes, "am 5'9 for your info! Just few inches short!" Jimin huffed and said. "Wait...if you are 5'9.....then how are you shorter than kook?" Namjoon said his thought out loud.