Twinning

An:-

Trope:- Jealousy (3rd person in an relationship?)

Angst:- most probably no

Ship:- Jinmin

Tw:- might content smut....but its a might tw provided

------------------------------------------------------------

"This slide finally concludes my presentation and ultimately  our meeting. I hope that our goals were cleared out to you and my presentation was hopefully an easy read. I hope you have no problems studying it later on and I'd clear out any quaries reagarding any goals or tenders I'd discuss it out next monday. Have a happy weekend."

All of them stood up, bowing down to their head of department, Park Jimin. He is an excellent worker. Has minimum leaves and has incredible leading skills, although he still says that his boss who also doubles up as his college friend Namjoon is even better than him being rightfully a post ahead of him in the company they worked in. But nonthless Jimin held that aura which was always leading in nature.

And even his team was satisfied enough with their boss, yoongi the assiting manager working with jimin although older than him,still belived he was more capable than him. The thing is different yoongi rather not work as a head manager with the amount of stress it brought along but he was grateful for jimin.

Moving on, Although jimin is an capable enough of a worker and doing more than required for his job with the most minimum earned wages, he was satisfied enough. The presentaion alone was tiring and so was the process of putting it together and explaining it down to everyone. Right now he just really wanted to go home.

"Hey nice presentation there jimin ah..." Jimin smiled at the assistant manager, Min yoongi who was walking down towards him from the presentatiom room. "Thanks hyung..." Jimin said, "not gonna lie your point was necessary to bring the project together in a continuity..." yoongi said. Jimim smirekd, "wouldnt have been possible if you didnt decided to work overtime with me hyung i know how much you hate the extra work..." jimin said smiling in sympathy.

"Aish! Its ok yeah i complain but at the end of the day this is what i work for dont i?" Yoongi said swatting the air. Jimin smiled, "any ways jimin now that this stressful job is done how about we settle down for some drinks? Namjoon said he too can join us..." yoongi said. "As our boss?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrow. "Ha! No dude as our old friend...." Yoongi replied.

Jimin smiled wide. "Would love to! But hyung i honestly want to go back home a little early today...uh if you do not mind...Am sorry i am rejecti-" "aish! Stop that! Its fine i understand you must be very tired! Let it be some other day...anyways I'll go home as well......its high time i take my after hour power nap which i missed for last 3 weeks!" Yoongi said determined.

"And joon hyung?" Jimin asked, "tch that moron will definitely crash in my house....am sure no doubt in that..." yoongi said shaking his head, Jimin laughed a little, waved at Yoongi and finally got to his way back home.

Back home...to someone he really loves.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin hummed his way out as he walked up to the door of his house. Fished out his keys from his back pocket, opened the door, only to get a hum coming back from his home. He smiled, closing the door as quietly as possible. He took his shoes out, removed his socks out as sneakily as he could.

Once done he tiptoed his way in, up to the kitchen. Where stood a man, slightly taller than Jimin, back facing Jimin. Stove on and a pan on as he; who had an apron tied around his waist snuggly, pulled out a fried breaded shrimp.