Stay(He is ours! pt3)

(Yoongi pov)
That night I woke up to loud crying. I wake up. It was jungkook. Crying out loud on the ground. "Hyung come back!" He yelled over and over again. "Oh my god jungkook!" I get up hugging him. He was still crying. As the door to my room opens to reveal hoseok. "Oh my god jungkook....what happened?" He too did what I was doing.

"Please call hyung back..." he mumbled. "Shh clam down kookie..." hoseok mumbles. I can't take it anymore was what I thought and removed my phone from my back pocket. Dialing jin's number. "We need to let him go....." namjoon said. So i close my phone down. Both of us somehow managed to calm jungkook down as the sun rose.

He was asleep. He slept on jin hyung's bed. I sighed as I went to make breakfast. Namjoon was up to. His eyes bloodshot. So he was up the whole night as well. Taehyung looked tired too. Dark circles and slumped posture. Jimin looked no better. He didn't even greeted good morning.

We are not ready to let jin go. I sigh , as I place there plates of food infront of them. They just sat, until taehyung muttered a small "thankyou" in monotone. I sat down as jimin turned the TV on. Something playing in background is better than the deathly silence. They all ate. As if some robot.

"And now....we have txt's runaway..featuring jin of bts." The mc said. It's was not to be told twice, as we scurried away towards the TV screen. The song begain. It was a song about teenagers feeling. There dreams and how they felt like an alien. With their suppressed feelings. And how all they want to do is runaway from this place where they can be themselves. There he was our jin. He looked so happy between yeonjun hyung and soobin hyung. Ofcourse they will be babying him. It's not like he didn't got babied here. He did. But he was the most responsible. You can call him the responsible adult of our group.

The song got over with jin being the part of the bridge. "Where is jungkook?" Namjoon suddenly asked. He looked better than before. "Sleeping." I said. "What? We need to go to work." He said. "Jungkook was up the whole night. Crying.....he slept early in morning." Hoseok said. Namjoon sighed as he nodded his head, getting up. We left a note for jungkook with some breakfast.

When we reached our company, we saw Jin hyung practicing. Right he has a comback stage along with txt. I sigh. He sees us as he comes and ask about Jungkook. "Pleae call hyung back." How can I tell him? Finally jimin and taehyung handled the situation and he walked up. Why did I thought I heard him sniffling.

We were in there. Warming up. But namjoon wrote something in his notepad. Maybe a new song.

(Jungkook pov)

When i woke up they were not there. Great even they left me like jin hyung. Am all alone. I sigh as I get up. There was a note on the dining table. "Jungkook....we know you are asleep, so we left. Don't worry take a day off and relax. There is some breakfast for you in fridge..eat it.
Yoongi" I sigh. I was wrong. They were at work. I ate the leftover meal as a brunch and played some online games.

If jin would have been here he would have stayed back and cuddled with me all day long. I sigh for the I don't know how manyth time. And just like that it was evening and they were back.

They looked kinda tired and lousy. They come in, "hey kook how are you feeling now?" Namjoon hyung asked me. "Am good now hyung...." I say he ruffles my hair as he keeps a paper on the coffee table walking off.

Out of curiosity I read it. Stay it said, it was a song. Why did it reminded me of Jin hyung...... I need to compose it.

(Seokjin pov)

"Dont worry jin it's ok........ its just a common cold and flue...your throat is sore and hence I would recommend if you speak less..." the doctor said writing down in a sheet. I really shouldn't have had that ice cream and then proceeded to sleep in air-conditioned room. Silly me. "Remember these medications will leave you extremely drowsy so I will suggest to take a day or two off" the doctor said.