most beautiful moment in life(sweet time pt2)

An:-why do I publish shit even before completing it? It was a mistake am so sorry guys for the false alarm😭😭

The morning was hazy. Soft murmurs were heard from the television. Shuffling going around the house, clanking of dishes were heard from the kitchen with soft disagreements and agreements. Small fights over who's gonna use the bathroom first were heard too. Almost a domestic secen in the bangtan household.

Except, on the teal colored couch, the most comfortable one in the whole house, for which the whole team fought to have a seat to sometimes seats getting reserved on it for weekends and weekdays. Aka the one and only couch of the living room stood there in its whole glory, blocking out the morning sunshine which was suppose to reach the television, soft hazy dust particles leaving a Tyndall effect in the dark yet not so dark region of the room, all thanks to the sofa blocking the sunshine, on it spread out a dark brown blanket on top, and on it laid seokjin, his head supported on the hand rest, his body making a perfect curve.

He tried to focuse on the television screen trying to get his mind to concentrate on something. But it just hurted so much. "Oh lord, cover up yourself, you gonna catch a cold." Namjoon said as he pulled the white soft blanket over jin's body. Jin just gave a tight lip smile as he pulled the covers up. Sunggling closer. He doesn't gets it. It's been over 15 days since he woke up in that strange room, and no one had yet told him what happened. But all he knew was he was sick for the moment being. All which he kept on hold to be checked later came gushing down on his body and here he was. Sick. He sighed.

"Alright get-up....time for breakfast! " yoongi said, jin sighed nodding his head in a no covering it up with his cover. "Oh come on, no no's will be taken. You are going to eat." Yoongi said. "No....don't wanna." Jin said. Yoongi sighed. "Guess....these noodles will go down the drain...the hard work of being up till 1am to prepare the stuff for it will go to waste....not to mention the waking up at 6am just to cook it....all goes to waste...." yoongi mumbled. "Ok fine I'll eat it...." Jin said getting up. Taking the bowl in his hands eating slowly. Yoongi smiled proud of himself walking back in kitchen. Taehyung stood there leaning on the counter top, hands folded. He was the one who cried the most after the call namjoon did.

He cried so much that he fell sick. And he cried whenever he got a chance. He just can not belive that all of this came down on jin. He blamed himself and bangtan always tried their best to not let him feel that way but he still did no matter what. "What's the matter buddy?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing...." taehyung said. "Come on...somethings wrong you need to tell me" yoongi said.

"I dont know what is wrong. I don't know...." taehyung said. "Listen, why care about tomorrow? Why not live in today huh? Hyung's still here. And he's gonna be with us now. Let's live in now shall we?" Yoongi said. He knew taehyung could not help but think about tomorrow. A tomorrow when jin will- "taehyung?" They both heard jin call out. In his low voice.

Taehyung looked at yoongi, smiled a little walking off towards jin. Yoongi is right. He should not worry about tomorrow when they have jin now. And now is the most beautiful moment of life. "Hyung?" Taehyung said as he sat near jin. "Cuddle....." Jin said throwing his arms in air. "Aww...." taehyung said as he snuggled up on jin turning him so that his body doesn't leans on seokjin's fragile frame. Jin laid on top while taehyung slowly rubbed his back. "You got fever again..." he mumbled slowly. "Been getting it past 2 weeks now." Jin said. Taehyung hummed.

"Am sorry." Jin said. "Sorry for what?" Taehyung asked. "Being a trouble......" Jin mumbled. "Hey.....you aren't trouble....." taehyung said holding on jin. "Yes I am......its because of me you all have to delay out your task your work...just me. You know what, am good...really good. You guys should go to work" Jin said looking in taehyung's eyes. "No." Jimin said coming in the living room catching the conversation. "We are not leaving you." Jimin said. "Why....not? you should go" Jin said. "Dont make us the bad guys hyung!" Jimin said in his stern voice. "Am not making you all the bad guy...I just don't want you around!" Jin whined.