kiss booth

An:- mature theme.  prost*tuition, P*rnograpic, s*x worker etc.

smut is there for few part but not direct just mentions of it.

"She is a beauty" yoongi said in a deep low tone. Hoseok hummed turning the pages to get to better view of it.  It was 1.30 am the fluorescent lights of the store flickering above their heads. "Yo yo stop stop let me look at her ass!" Yoongi exclaimed when hoseok started to turn the pages a little too fast.

"Ahm!" The cough from the old man at the register caught them off guard. The book fell down with a thud. Yoongi turned around and hoseok bent down to get it. "Ah..mr. Lee its been a long time hasn't it?" Yoongi said stepping forward. "Yeah don't act like i am your friend when the only thing you ever come to buy is those pornpgraphic magazines like aren't you kids ashamed?"  Mr. Lee said taking the magazine in his hands scanning it.

"Come on Mr. Lee don't act as if you never read such a book when you were a young lad. All of us have once in a while." Hoseok said beaming with a smile. "I never have. We never had such sinful means in our times. We were grown up with principals.. we respect-" yoongi just let out a sarcastic smile too polite to intrupt his chatter of rights and wrongs.

He kept going while yoongi kept nodding his head in a half hearted manner. The door opened with a beep, and hoseok nudged yoongis side, he turned and well...it was worth it. Lean slim woman, no maybe a bit younger than that, black mini skirt, black tight shirt stretching on the well sculpted chest with a deep long neck which gave them an access to the cleavage, hair black with ombre purple at the tips.

Deep red lipstick. She seemed sinful for who she was. "One cigarette" her voice came out, yoongi gulped at the deep voice which came from her throat. Mr. Lee sighed, bending down to grab a cigarette. He passed the woman the cigarette. "Light- oh..thanks" it was hoseok who knew what she might need next, grabbing the new packed lighter opening it as the word fell from her mouth.

He helped her light the smoke, smiling a but she turned, "isn't it too late?" Hoseok blurted out. She turned and frowned a bit, "excuse me?" She asked. "Late to be on the road" he said,

"you both look younger than me. I should ask you the same. Isn't it too late for kids like you to be around" she said puffing out the smoke. "I mean in our case we were out for something what about you?" Yoongi asked.

"Look, you don't know who I am" she said smugly. "Then tell us" he said. "Trust me you won't be able to afford me" she smirked turned around and went.

"Oh we'll see about that" hoseok said. She smirked further closing the distance between the 2 boys who seemed smaller than her well aged frame.

"What are you both buying anyways" she said almost in a whisper. Hoseok could feel getting hard, hard like rock. His breath was hitching. "Tell...me" she said tracking a long black painted nails down his cheek. "S..stu..." "I don't like boys who stutter..." she said the smile

"Tell me" she said her black eyes piercing through his soul. "Magazine" yoongi said voice un- quivering eyes looking straight.

"Really?" She smiled closing her distance with yoongi, her perfume smelt cheap, but alright. Now it was not like they could afford some expensive perfume, but yoongi had friends who were fortunate enough to spend their money on a daily life thing like perfume hence he was able to recognize.

"Ah something to jerk off too?" She said suddenly. Yoongi flinched getting back to his senses. Realizing he held the magazine close to his chest.

"Nice. Nice choice." She said and left.
———————————————————