Swipe

An:-
Trop:- fluff (I mean after the announcement there just enough of angst for my heart so fluff it is for now!)
Ship:- jinkook
------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't get it jungkook. You better do it or else am going to be very disappointed"  Seokjin said crossing his arms across his chest. "What if I say no?" Jungkook said still scrolling through his phone. "Am speaking to you kook look at me" Seokjin said his voice stern. Jungkook ignored it and went on ahead with his work,

"Jeon Jungkook look at me" Seokjin said, but jungkook didn't. Jin let out a breath of frustration "Jungkook don't force me to do it" Jin said. But Jungkook just ignored, "I swear to the god" Jin mumbled, "last chance look at me" he said.

Jungkook didn't, Seokjin let out a frustrated sigh, "give me that" he said and took Jungkook's phone. "Hyung!" Jungkook whined trying to get his phone. "Jungkook you will get it back once you apologize to me. And ring that door bell" Jin said putting the phone in his pocket. "Hyung give it to me!" Jungkook whined trying to take his phone back.

"Jungkook not now" Jin said his voice low and stern, eyes fixated on Jungkook.  Jungkook stood there with a serious frown. "Jungkook" Jin continued in the same voice. "Am sorry..." he mumbled. "I did not heard that" Jin said, "Am sorry..." jungkook said a little louder. "Jungkook" Jin said in his strict voice.

"I. AM. SORRY."  Jungkook yelled out. "Did I asked you to yell?" Jungkook sighed, he seriously hates Jin right now. "I am sorry....." he said. "Sorry to whom?" "To you."

"Jungkook who am i?" "Jin...."

"jungkook..."

"I am sorry Jin hyung." Jungkook said. "Good. Now will you ring the bell?" Jin said. "I don't want to" Jungkook said. "Jungkook...." Jin said. Jungkook huffed but pressed the doorbell. "Good boy" Jin said ruffling jungkook's hair. "I ain't a boy" jungkook mumbled low.

"Ah,Jungkook shi, Jin shi! Welcome .... please come in" Jin bowed to show his respect while jungkook just stood, "we-" Jin began pushing jungkook to bow, "are please to come right kook?" He said.

"Yeah... I mean yes!" Jungkook yelped out when the hand pushing him forward let a slap to his back. "Please come in"

------------------------------------------------------------

"We are back" Jin mumbled taking his coat off and putting it on the coat rack, "welcome back hyung!" Hoseok said in a sing a song voice. Jungkook was rambling himself trying to get the shoes off and just get in his room.

"Welcome back kook" Hoseok said. "Don't try to be pretend caring when you care for him" he mumbled, removing his shoes off. Jin frowned, "jungkook wait" He said to Jungkook who was already in a rush to get in his room. "What is it now?" Jungkook whined in an annoying tone.

"Rather than saying thanks to hoseok for welcoming you, instead you are complaining!" Jin said. "Can't I even complain on my own?" Jungkook said his voice holding the same whine as before, "keep that whiny tone out of here Jungkook" Jin said his voice stern.

"Fine. Can't I even complain on my own terms?" Jungkook said in an equally protesting voice. "Not when people around you are actually treating you nicely." Jin replied.

"Well if they are treating you nicely, how about you keep your gratitude towards them limited towards you instead?" Jungkook replied. "Jungkook!" Hoseok tried to step in. But jin stopped him with his stern look towards the pseudo-leader. Hoseok just quite down,

"As far as I can make out Jungkook they are treating you equally nicely so I think I can rightfully call you out when you are lacking that equal amount of the gratitude you are missing" Jin said. "I don't know what did I do of which the gratitude is missing?" Jungkook asked rolling his eyes, "you think their care is pretend care. When it is not the truth." Jin said. "And how do you Know that?" Jungkook said.