Heat

An:- omegaverse!
Namjoon-alpha
Jin-omega
Yoongi-alpha
Hobi-beta
Jimin-omega
Taehyung-beta
Jungkook-alpha

(Jin pov)
It is a beautiful morning and I feet good. I do not know why but i have a feeling I am forgetting something. What could it be?

Oh well I strech myself up and walk in the living room. There was no one. I look for my roommate but even he is not here. Thats when I realize that members are out for a mv shoot. They will be back soon. I sigh and go to kitchen to make myself a breakfast.

I put the eggs in the sizzling oil and let them fry for a while. I put the bacon on the pan and let them sizzle till crisp. I was cutting vegetables down for some boiled vegetables on the side when I felt hot. As if a wave of heat passed through me. Wait. My heat.

(Namjoon pov)
My  back ached, my neck is stiff and my whole body is aching because I stayed up the whole night. All I want to do is go and sleep on my bed. I wonder who might be at the drom? Most probably jimin or hoseok, because they two were not there on the set. I haven't seen Jin hyung either soo maybe he was at dorm. I sigh and keep looking out of the window till the dorm comes.

(Jin pov)
"Shit" I muttered and slowly walk to my room where my suppressants were kept. Suddenly a sharp pain in my lower  abdomen makes me weak. "No." I say as I try to get up. "Ahh" another sharp pain but this time in my lower back keeps me back from getting up.

I felt hot. Hot and hotter. I need to be in the bath. I somehow push myself up. I slowly walk towards my room, but a wave of dizziness took over me. "No" I say as I slip down on the floor. I sit there on the ground praying to lord it passes away soon but it just kept getting hotter and hotter . How can I forget my heat!? Whenever my heats are closer I always keep my suppressants closer to me so that things can not get worst knowing that my heat can get extremely harsh. "Please pass away" I mutter. I just kept sweating badly due to the heat. I felt like I wanted to throw up, but I was also feeling dizzy.

(Namjoon pov)
The elevator door opens to our floor. I start walking with heavy steps towards my dorm. Wait, what is that sweet smell? It was so sweet and fragrant. Smelled like lilies. It was giving me goosebumps. I slowly walk towards the source of the smell only to realize that it was coming from my dorm.

I hurriedly open the door. The smell came out gushing it was soo good. It was driving me insane. I feel like i needed to be near that source, I need to make that mine. My sense are sparked up i look around me to find the source of the fragrance. Then I found it. Jin hyung sat on the floor sweating badly. Breathing heavily, it was him with the fragrance. He was on his heat.

(Jin pov)
I kept sitting there as the world around me kept spinning around. I was feeling dizzy. I heard the door open. Please let it be Jimin. He excatly knows what to do. Please be Jimin.
"Jin hyung?" Out of every possible member why is it have to be someone who is an alpha! It is not like I dont trust them, it is just a natural instinct and I can not blame them either.
"Joonie?"

(Namjoon pov)
"Joonie?" He says looking up. "Are you ok hyung?" I ask him as I try to control my instincts. I need to fight them. I do not want my members to feel unsafe from me. I am their leader and it is my responsibility to take care of them and be with them when they need me.

"Hyung are you ok?" I ask him. "Yes..no..I am on my heat." He says slowly. "Do you need my help?" I ask him. He nods his head in a no. "Hyung don't worry. I won't hurt you" I say trying to reassure him. I can understand his concerns because it is quite a natural response of the body.

(Jin pov)
"Hyung don't worry I won't hurt you" he said. I felt bad. I am so stupid now he will think I do not trust him. I trust him. I trust everyone of them. It is just my body's response to  the situation.
Being the omega in my household my mother always taught me to be aware of alphas during that time of the month and in general in life. My elder brother who is an alpha used to be with me almost all time as a protector. When I became a trainee and practically started to live on my own, I understood the dangerous I have to face, but I thankfully found people who are caring and good in nature.

"Ca..can you run a cold bath for me?" I say to him. He smiles and nod his head.

(Namjoon pov)
"Ca..can you run a cold bath for me?" He says. I nod my head i go to the bathroom and turn the tap on. Until the tub gets filled with water i go to jin who was sitting there on the ground sweating badly.

"Wait let me get you up." I say. I gently pick him up from the ground and put him on the couch, I sit there his head on my lap waiting for the tub to get filled. I gently rub my hand over his head trying to calm him down. The fragrance was strong. And it only kept growing but I need to stay in control.

(Jin pov)
He picks me up and puts me on the couch. The place where his hand touched my body felt like they were on fire. It felt good. It hurted, but it felt good. His hands ran through my hair and it felt so good. It burned but it felt good. I wanted nothing more than to just get fucked up by him.

But I can feel his hands trembling. He was trying his best to fight his instincts back. I was moved.  I hear the water running. "Ah seems like the bathtub is full. Let's get you a bath." He said. He picked me up and led me to the bathroom. In the bathroom he carefully takes my shirt and pants off. As soon as the cold water comes in contact I felt relieved.

The burning sensation subsided a bit. It felt good. I was feeling better.

(Namjoon pov)
He was in the bathtub, I can feel him relax a bit. His sweating seemed to calm down a bit. I was relived. After about 20 minutes I take him out and dry him down with the towel. He seems tired but better than before.

There were bright red marks near his waist and back. The place where I touched him. I sigh and get him a shirt and a boxer. After he wears them i guide him to his room making sure he doesn't falls down.

"Hyung where are your suprssent? I'll give it to you." I tell him. He points to the cupboard. I go and search for them. Once i find them I take them to him. I get him a glass of water and give them to him. He takes the small white pill and mouths a small "thankyou" to me.  I smile and say, "no need for that! It is my duty to care for my members, now you better rest for a while before rest of them come." I say pulling over his cover.  I watched him sleep for a while then I decided to go and sleep in my room.

As I walk out of yoongi and Jin hyungs room and enter the living room, I heard the door open to reveal the other member. "Hyung what is the sweet smell it smells soo good." Jungkook said sniffing around trying to get to the source. Jimin looks confused for a bit and then yells, "JIN HYUNG" and runs to his room. I sigh. "What happened? " yoongi asked confused. "Ugh..well, jin hyung is on his heat." I say. "You did not do anything right?" Hoseok said looking at me suspiciously. "No dude no I did not! I helped him, I did not laid a finger on him with wrong intention I swear!" I say. "Chill calm down its ok." Taehyung said.

Jimin comes in with a relived expression on his face. "Is he ok?" I ask. "Yes he seems to be fine. Thankyou hyung thankyou! If you would have helped him he would have to go through a lot of pain! Thankyou!" Jimin said hugging me tight. "See I helped him." I say looking at hoseok. "Geez calm down i was just worried for him its not like I dont trust you you too know they are natural instincts." Hoseok says rolling his eyes. I smile. "Thankyou joon for helping my roommate out! It really means a lot to me." Yoongi said patting my shoulder.

"No worries hyung!" I smile. Proud that I was able to help one of my members when they needed me