Roomates(namgijin)

An:- ok this was inspired by twt fanart. So credits to them♡ I can sadly not repost their art work here because they don't allow to and sadly I don't remember their account either am so sorry about it....

Yoongi hates it. Oh boy he hates it. What he hates? Well he gotta juggle between his overly complicated life, overly stressful career and his overly clingy friend group. Well he has somehow managed out the complex life and complex career for he was in the family business of making music.

He would deal out with his overly clingy friends because at the end of the day they cared for him. And he was grateful for them. But there was one thing. He hated, no hates and prehaps will keep hating for the next 1000 years to come. That was, his roommates. That's right yoongi in his late 20s and nearing his 30s still wasn't able to afford a home of his own.

His only regret in life. Well it wasn't even like he was homeless. He lived in a house more like a paying guest. Because it was cheap and the house was pretty comfy. And he had all the amenities he might get in a luxury apartment so he basically didn't had any problem with it.

However the only problem was- "babe say ahh!" "Ah!" Ah yes, his other two roommates aka Kim seokjin and Kim namjoon. Now the thing was both the kims are married to each other. So basically he was sharing an apartment with a married couple. Well he didn't had a problem in early days (yes he has been in the same apartment with the same couple for past 5 months now) for at that time they were just dating.

And one of them didn't even lived there. So usually the other took the other out or kept inviting the other at his house. So that was his peace days. It wasn't until 2 months of living that they both got married. And since the day they started living together...oh my lord. Yoongi has not known peace since that day.

It was gradual. The day they got married yoongi came home late. Worst experience ever for he had to listen to his roommates break each others be- I mean you get the deal. That time he was truly traumatized but didn't really said anything and slept in his room quietly.

The next morning he was met by his usual roommate namjoon sipping coffee while sitting on the chair. Nothing seemed different except the fact that a glimmering gold ring rested on his ring finger.

Ah yes he should  greet him with a congratulations for he just started a new chapter of his life. After all he got married, but before he could do that, a messy haired, tall and broad shoulder, lean body structure, in a skin stone cardigan beated him to it. "Good morning love..." he mumbled as he kissed namjoon on his lips.

Standing there a little awkward, he turned to see yoongi, "Ohh you must be the roommate namjoon was talking about, hi am Kim seokjin!" A pretty faced, plump lipped eyed man said turning to face him. His face a bit red and stunned he still replied, "hi am min yoongi" the man infront of him just smiled wide ruffling out.

Since then he hasn't seen peace, seeing a pretty man and his over protective husband almost all the time and not to mention their over cuddly gooey and pda couple filled life of which some how yoongi was a part too now.

Like at the moment. Yoongi resided on the far side of the couch while seokjin and namjoon on one corner of the same couch cuddled up in each others arms. No they were quite an adorable couple yoongi had to admit. But oh he was annoyed to his wits when they went, "babe you are adorable" and to that, "no no you are more adorable" and to that, "you are the adorablest" and to that "you are more adorable than adorablest"

"Like let's just watch the movie?" Yoongi blatantly commented, "you no fun" jin comment. Yoongi rolled his eyes out, "sorry am not into pda" he said. "That's why you no fun!" Seokjin commented back with a glare, yoongi didn't stepped  back and glared back. Seokjin did that thing by which yoongi always felt attacked, a pout rested on his plump pink eyes all squinting and puppy like.