Moving on pt3

An:-

Trope:- moving on from a past relationship

Angst:- yes

Level of angst:- low

Ship:- Taejin

Ps. Jungkook is a preteen (12-13 years old)
------------------------------------------------------------

"Go- What the fuck!" Seokjin gasped and woke up seeing non other than, Taehyung up close to him. "Glad you're there." Taehyung mumbled putting down the towel. "Wait..wait....where am-" Seokjin looked around frantically, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY ROOM?" he finally yelled realizing that a practically freak was in his bedroom.

"Well Seokjin-" "DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY NAME FROM YOUR MOUTH." seokjin yelled again, "Mr Ki-" "NO!" he exclaimed. Taehyung sighed but shut himself up. Seokjin looked around, "where...." he mumbled getting up, "hey what do you think you are doing!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tried to stop the man, "Dont you touch me! Where is Jungkook? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?" Seokjin demanded. "Hyung!" Seokjin looked past Taehyung to find Namjoon standing in the door way.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon sighed and came in, "hyung why are you yelling? Do you know how much fever you had? And do you know who took care of you until i came? It was taehyung!" Namjoon said. "I- why- where-" seokjin suttered confused. "Now calm down calm down....." namjoon said coming closer to his friend to comfort him. "But-"

"Oh- where is he- yah jungkook! Come in!" Namjoon called out looking towards the door. Seokjin frowned, but then through the open door, stepped in Jungkook looking down. (Still a very prominant frown and anger was visible) "jung-" "am sorry...." the 14 something year old mumbled looking down, "huh?" Seokjin wondered out loud, "he is apologizing for what he said to you earlier...." Taehyung tutted in. Seokjin rolled his eyes, but sighed... "its ok kook..." he finally said. Jungkook looked down, and just the way he came in, he went out as well.

"Uh...well..today clearly it didnt worked out....I'll come back...for jungkook...maybe tomorrow...thankyou..." Taehyung suddenly said all red and left Namjoon and Seokjin alone. "Well that was weired...." Namjoon said. Seokjin rolled his eyes, "whatever..." he said. "Anyways hyung you just wait a bit I'll get the food for you....." Namjoon said, Seokjin nodded and sat up better. Namjoon got up and left to go down.

"Any one with that pretty face and voice could have got dad to fall in love with them...."

Seokjin opened his eyes, anyone. If it was not seokjin someone else would have been in place of Seokjin. And Jungkook would've liked Someone else better than him. Maybe things would've been different, but would he had been able to stop himself from falling in love with Jeogin. He doesnt know. He sighed, "Don't think that much..." he looked up it was namjoon. "Namjoon..." he nodded and brought in a tray full of well instant food. "Eh am sorry i lack in cooking area and most of the times i just go to the court canteen for the lawyers." Namjoon said shrugging his shoulders.

Seokjin smiled genuinely and nodded still. Namjoon kept the food trau beside and sat down on the corner of the bed as Seokjin picked up the ramen bowl with some raw tofu sticking on top of it.

"Hyung...I know what kook must have said might have raised the question...like you know if it wasnt for you... Jeon would've married someone else or you know remained a single man for entirety of his life....but that is something neither i could say nor you can. But I know it must hurt you so very much, the man whom you loved the entirety of his life after you know his rough past might be not in love with you and married you for his son kind of thought lingering there.

But please let me assure you. I might have not known him for that long or that well the way you knew him. But I know Jeon loved you. He loved you and kook so very much i can not tell you. You know...the night when...he...you know....left the meeting early and was on his way........he knew something was gonna happen....he told me....he loved you and kook you know...he-" "stop......." namjoon stopped. Seokjin closed his eyes as few tears rolled past his cheeks.