He is ours!

An:- So in this oneshot, txt and bangtan debuts around the same time. Also the ages of txt members quite matches with bts members age.

Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin, min yoongi, Jung hoseok, park jimin, Kim taehyung, Jeon jungkook. The seven names of one of the most legendary boy band. Bangtansonyeondan. They were from the company bighit. Tomorrow by together aka TXT was a group which debuted along their side. With 5 members soobin, yeonjun, beomgyun, taehyun and huening Kai.(if anyone here is a moa, please forgive me if I wrote wrong spellings of their names or I wrote their names out of the fanchant order. Also please correct me) they too are one of the most legendary bands.

Both the groups had some really stunning visuals each member with their own unique feature from both group. But all 11 people together believed that Kim seokjin the oldest of bangtan and the third oldest among those 12 was the most handsome guy and they all loved him like a hella lot. But bangtan won at the game because seokjin was their member, and he lived with them like 24/7 and they get to be close with him. And even seokjin was really close with his boys aka bangtan.

While txt felt complete with 5 of them, they still had tincture of jealousy when they saw the most amazing and beautiful seokjin being happy and complet with bangtan. Dont get them wrong they were happy that their crush was happy. But who wouldn't want the jin in their group. Especially soobin. The one who had like the biggest crush on the younger than him almond eyed man.

Well things were gonna change for the better for txt though.....

(Bangpd pov)

I was working. I was looking at the contracts of our groups. And of individual members. We need to renew them soon. And to my relief all of the kids wanted to renew the contract. Well I had no doubt with bangtan because they are really close to each other and stick to each other like glue so it was no surprise when they said they will renew it. Same with txt. Those kids too are like glues to each other and will definitely stick with each other.

I sigh and take out bangtan's contract, I read it carefully as there is signature of each member beside their names. Namjoon, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, jungkook. Wait...where is seokjin's name? His signature is there...but there is no name? How? I read the contract once again,
According to this contract Kim namjoon, min yoongi, jung hoseok, park jimin, Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook will be considered as employee of bighit entertainment for 7 years. Wait...what about Jin?

I looke at other related papers to find his name. On sub papers jin's name is clearly mentioned but on the main contract his name is not mentioned. How can I make such a mistake?  I will make sure to add his name in the new contract. I shake my head and read txt's contract,
According to this contract, soobin, yeonjun, seokjin, beomgyun, taehyung and hueningkai will be considered as employee of bighit entertainment for 7 years.  Wait...Jin is in txt? Wait.....so seokjin is in the wrong group?!

(Namjoon pov)
We were relaxing that day. Our promotions for our latest comback was over. Hence we were free for a week. Man was I tired of dancing and changing costumes everyday. I dont hate it. It just overwhelms me sometime.

I sigh as I turn my head snuggling my face in the soft fiber of a shirt. I feel vibration as I heard giggling. "Joonie...stop...its ticklish." Seokjin said. I smile as I snuggle in deeper as I hold on the waist of the man as he becomes a giggling mess as he gently puts his head back laughing a little. I take in his scent. Soft and sweet. I feel him threading his finger through my hair. Seokjin.

He is the best. Beautiful, kind, gentle and a total sweetheart. I love him a lot. All of us do. And we all live for such moments that we share with the older. Everyday. Be it from listening to his honey like warm voice, to see his beautiful face everyday was just a blessing to us.