Everything will be fine.

An:- mentions of su**de, mature language.

Yoongi woke up. In jin's room. Yoongi and jin no more shared one single room now. They all sleep in their own room. But yesterday yoongi was too upset. So he sneaked in jin's room at midnight. When the older was asleep. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. Completly opposite of how he had to live the whole day.

But in morning there was no jin. There was a cover on yoongi which meant jin did saw yoongi and he covered him up because he was not covered up in night. "Hyung?" Yoongi called out rubbing his eyes. Where did he go? Perhaps some other members were having fight again and jin went to calm the situation down. Why did he cared. He puts himself through the stress for no use. They are never going to listen and will act like complete assholes. They don't care anymore. Yoongi frowned. Pathetic pricks.

"Hyung?" Yoongi called out louder. Sighing getting out of the bed. He walked up to the bathroom. "Hyu-" "for fuck sake taehyung can't you fucking leave me for a fucking moment!" He heard jimin yell. "Ahhhh" yoongi grumbles, getting out of the room.

"Well I will be glad to leave your pathetic ass. I will be really happy to leave this damned group. Live on my own and finally find some peace from all of you bitches. But at the moment all I want to do is eat my breakfast peacefully." Taehyung said. "Well then just go! I am not happy to see your face every single day of my life either. Just go fuck yourself. But at the moment you are living in this dorm. And we made certain rules here. And according to it, this place is mine. And so are those cereal because I hate sugary cereal but you stole them." Jimin said.

"Well haven't you ever heard of sharing? Then  according to it you must share your stuff with me." Taehyung said in sarcastic tone. "Well I would have done that if you would have not broken my trust atleast." Jimin said walking off in kitchen slamming the plates and crockery down just to put his share of food in it. "Jimin, taehyung it's 7 am. Can't yall live in peace for like a second?" Yoongi said trying to keep his temper. "Well tell him than me." Taehyung said. Yoongi sighed. "Well at least keep peace for this one day we are seven." Namjoon said as he came in with ruffled hair and messed up clothes. Jimin just rolled his eyes and taehyung just scoffed mumbling "seven"

Hoseok too came in. Not saying good morning or anything cheerful he went straight to the refrigerator getting out milk and coffee. Mixing them both to make a cold latte for himself. Jungkook too came in looking same not speaking a word grabbing his favorite things he wants to eat and so did yoongi. They were eating peacefully. "So you guys packed your stuff" namjoon asked not looking up. "Yes." Yoongi mumbled.

They all were leaving their dorm. They were not going to be seven anymore. They chose to go their separate path. Things were getting too complicated between them. So they just wanted to break it off. Well at least not the oldest. He was always trying to get them together and make things work out, but now it seemed that nothing is going to work out. They already had signed out of the contract and will make things publical tomorrow. So this was their last day as bangtansonyeondan which has 7 members. "Where is jin hyung?" Jungkook said. Jin was the only person they respected at the moment. And every member believed because by now they all were done with each other and didn't wanted to talk anything with anyone.

"I dont know maybe in bathroom" yoongi said. "Well how much time he gonna spend there." Namjoon said. Yoongi sighed getting up, walking towards jin's room. Walking towards the bathroom door. A strange feeling was settling inside his gut but he ignored it. "Hyung...open up. How much time you gonna spend?" He asked. "Hyung!" Yoongi called out. No response. Yoongi knocked the door. "Hyung if you are showering at least say a yes...." yoongi said. No response again. He knocked again a little harder. "Hyung!" He yelled. No response. He put his ear on the door just to confirm whether he was showering or was listening to music on max volume because it was his habit. But no sound. No pattring noise of the water falling down.