Wings

An:- mentions of blood and operation and injuries

"I am not the one with the fault its you taehyung!" Jin said sternly. The said younger just broke in tears as he counter attacked with a "but i am not the one who is bad at dance you are!" "Well its definitely not the way to talk to anyone! And even if I am bad at dancing at least you are not! You should be more responsible! " Jin said in a am the oldest tone. Taehyung just cried harder. "Enough is enough hyung can't you see he is crying? At least be a little softer with your words!" Namjoon said scoffing a little. "Namjoon i-" jin was cut off with jimin's, "oh don't think of us as we dont know anything! We know everything. You can't just take advantage of being the oldest."

"Jimin! You know I would never! I am just stating out what I saw! It was taehyungs fault that he didn't moved at the right beat and we all missed the step!" Jin said. "Hyung! I think it was your fault. Majority of it. You didn't moved at the right time which caused taehyung to miss the beat." Jungkook said. "Kookie! At least you should be my side! You were right beside me! You know I did not moved because i would have ended up hurting tae!" Jin said. "You are anyways hurting him now! It's better if you leave this room and give that poor boy some space!" Hoseok said hugging tae. Jin sighed and looked at yoongi. His only hope in this situation to prove him to be the right person. "Am sorry hyung, but I think you were at the fault. You should apologize to him. It is not nice to make someone cry." Yoongi said. "Yoongi....you too?" Jin said with tears in his eyes. "At least don't fake cry to gain attention hyung......how self centered can you be?" Namjoon said as he walked towards taehyung trying to comfort him.

Jin sniffles and walked out. No one belives him! And on top he made his tae cry! How worst can he be! He sat in the empty make up room as staff ran on and about preparing the next stage. "Jin what are you doing here? Next stage is yours!" A staff member says. "Yes hyungmin" Jin said wiping off his tears and going in to change. After a quick change it was time for hairstyle and makeup. "Jin you are burning up! Are you sure you can perform?" His makeup artist asked keeping a hand on his forehead. "Yes noona don't worry...it must  be the costume....it is quite heavy" he said reassuring. "Are you sure? We can keep a seat for your performance.......if you aren't feeling well." The hairstylist said. "No no....hyung it's ok" Jin said getting up. Walking towards the stage. Truth to be told he was sick for more than 2 weeks. He had had headache non stop for the past 2 weeks. Before that body ache and now both. He had slight fever before but had raging fever since the last 2 weeks.

But he had no time to complain. They have concerts to conduct. He needs to make his fans happy. So he never told anyone about him being sick. But today he felt worst. Hopefully he can go through his performance and the past performance then he can have a rest. He also need to apologize to his taehyung. For his misbehavior. Jin should have been more understanding. He sighed as the stage elevator got the green signal to go up. He took a deep breath. He was feeling dizzy. "Please after the performance"  he whispered to himself. He put on his concert face and was met by enthusiastic audiences and blinding stage light which just made his headache worst he smiled a little as the song started to play in his in ear. He was performing awake

The performance was over. The audience clapped and cheered for him. He was happy to make his fans happy. The lights went out. A wave of dizziness took over him. He needed to hold something to steady himself. He closed his eyes as he held his head other hand trying to find something or someone to hold him. He took a step back to steady himself. Big mistake. The elevator went down without him, and a gap was left in the stage as he fell down. "JIN!" The staff screamed. He fell and went unconscious. "Jin! Oh my god! He is bleeding! For fuck sake call an ambulance." The staff screamed as he held jin up trying to stop the bleeding.

(In the waiting room of backstage)
"Where is jin hyung? His performance is over....he needs to get ready for spring day." Hoseok said tying his shoe lace. "I dont know...he must be somewhere sulking around. You know how he gets." Namjoon said scrolling through his phone. "He must understand stuff rather than being impulsive" yoongi said as he adjusted his shirt. "He made tae cry! Isn't it enough that he had guts to defend himself?" Jimin said. "I mean I get it he is the oldest but he needs to be more understanding." Jungkook said. "It was not my fault....." Tae said wiping off the excess powder.

"JIN!" an intern came in running through the door. "He is not here he must be somewhere else" namjoon said scrolling. "NO NO.....HE FELL! DOWN THE STAGE! HE NEEDS TO BE HOSPITAL! WE NEED TO CANCEL THE NEXT PERFORMANCE!" the intern said catching his breath. "What? Why didn't anyone said it before? Where is he now?" Namjoon asked getting up as the rest of the boys followed the intern out. "We wanted to but he was bleeding a lot we needed to stop it as well. We thought we better call the ambulance first." "He was what?" Yoongi asked. "Bleeding" the intern replied as he scouted them out of the stadium in their cars. "Is he going to be alright though?" Hoseok asked worrying. "We don't know.....he is with paramedics that all i know. At least" the intern said as he shutted off the car door.

They drove fast towards the hospital, "Kim seokjin!" Jungkook said running towards the reception. "Are you here for him?" The receptionist said with panic. "Yes just tell us where he is?" "Go to the ot section he is under a surgery! Please also....is anyone among you the same blood group as him? We need a donor now!" The receptionist said looking at everyone. "He is o positive right? I am o positive too" yoongi said coming up. "Yes please come with us." She said as she guided yoongi for blood donation as another nurse guided them towards the ot section. They sat there. The light on top of the operation theater was red.

Jimin sat there red eyed crying with no ease. Jungkook just gathered his legs as tears escaped. Hoseok tried to calm both of them, hoseok had a hope it was a minor leg break which needed blood? Yes....just a minor leg break which needed a minor correction surgery....he just kept on the hope. Taehyung sat there hugging namjoon crying. Namjoon was there blaming himself for not ensuring the safety of the stage. He blamed himself for Jin's injuries he did. Yoongi came in with a bandage around his arm. "Is he ok?" Yoongi asked coming in. Hoseok nodded his head in a no. They saw two nurses come out with empty bottles of blood, as the nurse who took yoongis blood came in with the bottle.

The whole night they sat there out. Jimin was crying so was jungkook. Taehyung worned himself out because of crying so he slept hoseok was there tending to the two crying men, yoongi was tending to taehyung who seemed to have got a fever. While namjoon just sat there as few silent tears escaped his eyes. "Are you guys here for seokjin?" A doctor in scrubs asked. "Yes yes!we are here for him is he OK?" Namjoon asked frantically as yoongi woke taehyung, and hoseok, jimin and jungkook got up gathered around the doctor. "Well......its kind of complicated situation. You see he must have fell from a great height. He has a fractured arm, a fractured leg if not 2 broken ribs. But they are the least concerning fact" least concerning? So many broken bones are least concerning?  Hoseok thought.

"Well the major concerning fact for us, is that he fell head first, sooo there is a major crack in his skull, and brain  hemorrhage. He also have a  collapsed lung." The world stopped for bangtan. So much with their jin hyung happened in such less time? "He...he is alive right?" Jimin asked. "Yes. He is alive now.....the head surgery was pretty good. But he needs a lung surgery too. We just can't put a pin on how long is he exactly going to be alive. There are very small chances of him getting up of the coma. And with a major surgery........it will be more difficult. We can just say......you better call his relatives and close friends soon....we never know when it will be the last time." Doctor said as he kept his arm on namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon's leg felt like jellies as he lost his balance and fell on the floor. His hyung is about to die? No its not the truth. He can hear jimin and jungkook basically whaling, he can hear tough as nails yoongi crying. Hoseok crying. Taehyung crying. He can not die. If he dies....they will die too......