Like

An:- trope:- fluff 
this is tad bit different than usual ones....Ofcourse bangtan is head over hills for jin.......but...well....... you need to read it~~~~

"Do I like men?" Jin read the comment, "well I don't like men....I am interested in women" jin replied back while stuffing in the big bite of fried squid he made.  "Ohh" yoongi who sat behind the camera of his hyung said in an inaudible voice.

"Well anyways this is not a broadcast to discuss things as such its to discuss the fact that my mother gifted us these delicious squids and I made them quite deliciously and you the viewers sadly can't taste it so here I am trying to make you even more jealous as I eat it right infront of your face" seokjin continued in his usual sassy tone which he used in a playful manner.

Everyone loved it, his fans aka their bands fans and even his members (only if they told him)

But yoongi doubts if they will ever confess- I mean the dude doesn't likes dudes. It wasn't for just yoongi, it was just as sad thing for namjoon as it was for hoseok as it was for jimin as it was for taehyung and as it was for jungkook. 

They all....had...fell for their oldest. Their seokjin hyung. Yes, now it will be quite weired to call him 'hyung' when they have fallen for him, but since seokjin was unaware and prehaps will remain unaware of it, there seems no chance whatsoever in them taking the step further than hyung.

So they just need to suck it up and live on their lives cause...after all, life goes on.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyuunnng~" jimin began in a sing song voice, "yeah jimin shi- " seokjin turned around, "shit" soon enough mumbling to himself. "This shirt or this shirt?" Jimin said holding two shirts infront of his body, "Umm..." seokjin began, keeping his breaths steady.

Jimin tilted his head a little to side, his animatic big eyes getting more big, "well" seokjin gulped a little. "Yeah people get ready we are supposed to be on the stage in 10- yeah jimin why are you naked!" Namjoon coaxed seeing jimin shirtless, (with his never mind tattoo and his abs being a feast to the viewers thoughts).

"Hyung that's cause am confused which shirt should I wear and I asked jin hyung but he won't just tell me nothing" jimin pouted.

Namjoon sighed turning towards jin and keeping his arm on jin's shoulder, "yeah jimin stop troubling hyung..." he said rubbing jin's shoulder in a gentle manner, seokjin could feel the touch through the fabric, almost making him tensed up-

"Yeah I mean have you looked at him...my dear hyungie seems to have lost so much of weight...look I can squeeze him real tight in my arms and it leaves marks around" hoseok said, and as if to prove his point he held jins arm up squeezing gently, oh lords in heaven did his veins popped up. And as he had said it did left red marks on seokjin's arms.

"Oh my god hyung" jungkook said wrapping his arms around seokjin's waist. Keeping his head on the broad shoulders. "Hyung should take care of himself.." jungkook whispered to seokjin close to his ears. If only anyone can make out how red and hot he was feeling.

"Yup..seems like we gotta take care of hyung at this rate" yoongi said, keeping the palm of his hand on seokjin's cheek, he will pass out, wait he can feel- "we gotta baby our hyung" taehyung mumbled in his deep voice keeping his head on the other side of his  shoulder. "I gotta go-" he mumbled. Jungkook frowned, "where hyung?" He asked almost nuzzling his face in the crook of jin's neck.

"Washroom move" jin said in a hurry turning around walking towards the washroom, "Aish hyung you are getting old" jungkook said in a teasing tone, namjoon smiled and said, "Alright everyone get ready we now only got 5 minutes till go time! Don't wanna be late now do we?"