Between lines pt2

An:-contains smut

(Few years ago)

"Seokjin ah wait!" Jin turned around, his bestfriend Ken was running and coming towards him. "Late again?" Jin said rolling his eyes off. "Yeah...teacher had some job" he said. "Yeah..." Jin said walking around along with Ken. "No am not late.....you are early" Ken said. "Yeah...well but I told that we are going to meet my friend..." Jin said. "That Mitchell?" Ken said. "Yup! Am glad you remembered" Jin said. "Oh how can I forget the person whom seokjin stayed with" Ken said winking a bit. "You are the sweetest." Jin said walking towards the bus stop.

"So where are we gonna meet him?" Ken asked, "well he said he is waiting for me near our dorm....he met my parents yesterday....he gonna stay with us for tonight I think" Jin said. "Its ok with you right?" Jin asked looking at Ken. Ken smiled, "Ofcourse it's ok with me..." Ken said squeezing seokjin's shoulder gently. Jin smiled, he truly got the best best friend. Soon enough their bus came and they got in. Mitchell was seokjins roommate and his family was host family for seokjin. Those 2 years he lived in Australia were pleasant because Mitchell was there.

Seokjin didn't knew English. And Mitchell and his family didn't knew Korean, it was quite for first few days both feeling awkward. Seokjin was facing difficulty in school since the language wasn't clear to him. Mitchell knew seokjin was facing difficulty and despite being a class below Jin he helped seokjin learn basic English and helped him out with his school as well, slowly seokjin grew closer to their family and became quite close. Even when his family came to visit him the Hopes family always made sure to treat them with best food.

And then once his middle school was complete his exchange program came to an end. He had to bid goodbye to Mitchell and his family and go back to his homeland that he dearly missed.

Once back he completed his high-school and then chose acting. His roommate was Ken. And they both went along surprisingly well, years of living together and they knew each other like back of their hands. They were a bunch of good friends. Then a week ago he got a call, "hi..Jin...I hope you didn't forgot me" and he knew instantly who is the person. It was Mitchell. He said he was in Korea with few of his friends... he asked if his parents would meet him and then he said yes and  they met. After that he asked jin if he could meet him and well how can he say no?

And here they were. Meeting Mitchell. "How is he?" Ken asked, "a good guy..." Jin said. "Really?" Ken asked, "I mean ofcourse I lived with him for 2 years I guess" Jin replied popping in his head phones, "no...like did you do anything with him?" Ken asked, "Ken ah! What the heck....." Jin whined. "No I mean.......just asking" Ken said. "Ken...just cause I kissed you once do not mean I slept with random people" Jin said rolling his eyes, "I mean the kiss was incredible." Ken muttered closing the distance between them.

"But am still virgin" Jin mumbled. "Tsk" Ken said clicking his toung. Jin ignored him focusing on his fav song by Miss A. He loved  music which was cute....meanwhile his classmates including Ken were fans of hard core stuff. But he was quite softie, also younger compared to his bestfriend. It was in a birthday party that Ken pulled him in. Someone turned 20 and were throwing a celebration over it, and seokjin being introverted was not sure about the same and he had plans to laze around the dorm or look over the new play they were learning. But Ken had other plans.

Like any other wreckless young adult he pulled seokjin in the party despite his protests. The party was alright and seokjin had quite amount of fun with his classmates and his friends, ofcourse underage drinking was something which did happened, except seokjin did not drank at that time. He wasn't comfortable with the thought of alcohol, so when they decided to play truth or dare and jin joined along with Ken in between bunch of drunk 20-21 and all people in between year Olds, jin didn't knew he'd regret it.