Ghosted pt2

An:- mentions of suc*d*e, depr**sion, bl**d

"Jin hyung" jungkook's voice cracked. He can not belive it. No one can. There stood seokjin just like before. "Hyung!" Hoseok said eyes already watered up. Seokjin finally looked up. And smiled. Gave that damn smile which can light up the whole town, "so you all are back finally!" Seokjin said.

"You are back..." namjoon whispered. "Well yes and no..." seokjin said. Jungkook walked towards him afraid he'd just go away or it must be in his imagination. He doesn't want to lose him once again it will be too dreadful to lose him once again. A permanent damage. "Hyung" he said chocking on his own tears and spit. Leaning forward to hold him once again.

"Stop...." seokjin said and jungkook did. "You can't touch me..." he said. "Wh..why?" Yoongi asked. "Oh...yoongi am not real.....am....just a ghost." Seokjin said. "A...what?" Namjoon asked. "You know when people die and wanna come back they become ghost." Jin said. "I...we know but you aren't a ghost you are real...our Jin hyung" jungkook said trying to reason him out. "I am Jin but am not real. Am a ghost, so you can not feel me...or touch me." Jin said. "W...but we can see you?" Jimin said. "Ofcourse you can cause I allow you you to..." Jin said. "But tan..." taehyung began looking at his puppy who sat there his tounge out looking at taehyung.

"Cause I allow him to moreover tan is a dog....dogs, cat etc can sense and feel ghosts better than humans." Seokjin said in a matter of factly way. "Oh...so you really are dead...and not real...like us" hoseok mumbled. "Yeah hobi...I am not...am sorry" seokjin said giving off a sad smile. "But...its ok you are here! Between us among us! I can not express how happy I am" namjoon said eyes filled with water. Seokjin smiled back, " am happy that you are happy. Oh! Before I forget" seokjin said, "I am here because apparently you all called me.........so I was sent here." Seokjin said. "Sent by whom?" Namjoon wondered. "Oh you wont belive it......but I won't say it either cause you won't belive me" seokjin said chuckling a bit, "you are here is kind of unbelievable in itself" hoseok said.

"True that!" Jin said. "So..." he began, "why did you called me?" Jin asked. "Ofcourse we called you because we miss you we want you back why won't we call you" yoongi said.
"Oh...I see...." Jin said his smile dropping a bit his face getting serious. "You sound unsure.....do...did you thought we won't miss you after you....after you...you know what you did" jimin said eyes filled with water. "Well....yeah I...I actually did not expected that you would miss me once...you know I am de-" "dont" jungkook intruppted. "Dont say that word...." he said softly. Jin nodded, "I...did not expected you missing me once am gone...to be honest" seokjin said.

"Why? Did....you thought we don't love you hyung?" Yoongi said. "No....its not like that...it-" "dont you love us?" Namjoon asked. "Namjoon ah.....you know it's never like that. I love you all" jin said. "Bullshit!" Seokjin looked up it was taehyung. "Ta-" "bullshit! If you loved us in the first place you would have never died! You would have never done what you did that night! I would have never found you the way I did that night and past 6 months would have never been so hard as they are now if you loved us!" Taehyung said few tears rolling past his cheeks.

Seokjin stood there for a minute processing his words and his emotions, soon enough walking towards him, "Ohh taehyung..." seokjin said in his soft warm voice, keeping his hand on taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung felt a spark of pure coldness pass his nervous system but he stayed looking in the soft brown eyes of seokjin ignoring the fact that if he looked closer in his eyes he could clearly see past them and see the back of the house. "Tae..." seokjin began. "I didn't meant to hurt you all....trust me, I.. was just selfish you know, and that's what selfish people do. And end up like me, I was just thinking about me my problems...and yes that's it." Seokjin said.

"We..could have solved it...your problems" taehyung said keeping his hand where seokjin's rested feeling nothing. "Nothing gets solved when you yourself are the problem tae. I was the problem and I found its solution." Seokjin said. "By killing yourself? That's really the solution you came up with? Really?" Yoongi said not meeting his eyes. "I know right. Prehaps cause I am a coward....like jungkook said this morning. A pathetic fucked in the head...." "no you arent...you are the best! Smart intelligent and strong! You are my jin hyung you....are smart and Intelligent!" Jungkook defended. Seokjin nodded his head in a no.