Friends or more?

An:-will contain slight smut lol

Ken was jin's best friend. From collage days. And jin was Ken's bestfriend from college days. Friends, nothing more nothing less. They will help each other a lot and will be ready to die for each other because how close they both were. But both were never so close as they might think. They both had their own personal lives which they never shared with each other.

For jin, bangtan was his family other than his real family. And bangtan knew everything about Jin just like his family did. Bangtan loved Jin a lot and jin loved bangtan too. But jin never thought of them as someone else. He knew they flirted around here and there, but it was pretty common practice in bangtan household to flirt and impress each other, or appreciate by flirting. And jin too flirted back with members here and there to impress them or to appreciate them.

They used to somehow get jealous whenever jin flirted around with someone else. Or if someone else flirted with jin or made him flustered. And it was always funny to jin because he always thought they were kidding around. Because they were younger than him and extremely cute too.

Jin never took their jealousy seriously. Because it's not like they are in love with him now, are they?

Well, as everyone knows jin is a professional actor and so is Ken. After taehyung's drama their fans, armys always waited anticipated for a drama debut from the professional actor of the group himself. And here it was. A drama in which jin starred as the main character along with his other actor bestie, Ken. It wasn't released, but it was a week away from releasing. And bangtan were extremely excited about it. Ofcourse because they loved their jin a lot. And always wished the best for him and wanted to see him act. Because they knew he was the best actor!

"Hyung!" Taehyung said as he hugged jin from behind. "What happened? " Jin said lazily scrolling through his phone. "You are free!" Taehyung squealed. "Well yes so what?" Jin said. "Oh don't you get it! It's been such a long time since I have seen you around the house! You have been so busy lately! Always in the shoot, or recording studio or dance practice or script reading! Gosh it tires me to say it all. Am happy you are home." Taehyung said nuzzling his face in jin's neck. "Stop..it's ticklish. I know I haven't been round the house. So today I am. And I wanna rest the whole day. Until evening ofcourse" Jin said smiling.

"Aww...its ok you can rest today! We will spend the evening together!" Taehyung said. "Oh, tae. Ken is coming over this evening. Can't spend time with you guys today. Tomorrow I promise!" Jin said pinching his cheeks a little. He got up walking away in his room. While taehyung sat there with a pout over his face. It's ken again. That dude had not left seokjin's side for the last 10 months since the shooting of this show began! Every single day Ken had to be a part of their conversation. "Oh I had lunch with Ken" "Ken gonna come over." "Am gonna go to ken" "Ken said this." "Ken said that." "Ken Ken Ken Ken Ken!" It was always Ken which came out of Jin's mouth these past 10 months.

And with the shoot getting over, bangtan thought they finally gonna get some peace from Ken. But no! Bitch gotta interfere. "Ahhh!" Taehyung groaned in the cushions. "Who got my soulmate groaning?" Jimin said as he came and sat beside taehyung. "Ken!" Taehyung said rolling his eyes. "Dont say that bitch invited hyung for another dinner. Why don't hyung get that he is trying to hit on him?" Jimin said dramatically falling on taehyung. "I get you, but this time it's hyung who called him!" "Whom?" Yoongi asked as he came with jungkook by his side.

"Ken! He is gonna come over again" "again?" Namjoon said as he came in with a bunch of plants in his hands. "Dont say he is coming over just to flirt with hyung like 90% of the time and talk with us like he is our brother in law for the next 10% of the time! Like am so sick of him! If he wasn't hyung's co-actor I would have probably drawn the line between him and ken and said, look sir. He is your friend treat him like one. No need to act like you are his boyfriend." Hoseok said as he joined the conversation. Ofcourse they "hated Ken" because they were so jealous of him! Their hyung used to forget about them when he was around.