Caught in a lie

An:-(me rn) CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~ ok.
Contains mpreg(no lie here lol)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi got up. He moved in his bed heavily as his tired body kept pulling him towards the bed. He thought he heard something. He looked at the clock it was 5am. Who was up so early? Grumpy and tired, he rolled back on his bed pulling up his covers. He heard someone gag he thought. He opened his eyes again and noticed his roommates bed empty. He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them. Yup he wasn't on his bed. His eyes traveled around the room searching for him. And guess he found him. The bathroom lights were on and he heard someone. Guess it's him who must be throwing up in the bathroom. Worried he got up.

Is he ok? Did he ate something yesterday which made him sick? Worried he thought he did knock the door. But he didn't he retrived himself back on his bed sitting up. Soon the door opened revealing a really tired looking jin. "Are you ok?" Yoongi asked. Jin's tired eyes met yoongi's. He internally panicked, this is not supposed to happen. "Yeah am well what happened to me? Just wanted to use the bathroom." He said as he sat on his bed. "Thought I heard you throwing up" yoongi said. "Nah...must be your imagination. Anyways let's sleep we need to be up soon." Jin said as he pulled his covers up and slept. Yoongi sighed he's right. They should sleep.

It was 7 am and yoongi felt someone jump on top of him. "Ahh" yoongi whined. "Hyung wake up we need to go to workeeee" it was taehyung. What was it with the 95 liners to wake every member up every morning. "Get off of me tae" yoongi said. "If you won't wake up you know am gonna tickle you" taehyung threatened. Yoongi got up immediately. He cannot handle the embarrassment of laughing like a maniac just cause someone tickled him. Taehyung giggled as he stepped out. Yoongi sighed finally getting up.

He went straight to kitchen to get breakfast he was really hungry. And it smelled like eggs were being made by hoseok cause hoseok knew how to make the best eggs in the whole world. He grabbed a plate, as he stepped in. So he was right. Hoseok was making eggs. Jin stood there as far away as possible from the cooking source. Yoongi was confused. But ignored it. And they all ended up on the dining table. Chaotic as usual as they sat and ate. He noticed jin didn't ate anything. "You ain't gonna eat anything?" He asked. Jin looked up. Smiled, "I ate...." he said. Yoongi again shrugged it off. No one was paying attention anyways.

After breakfast they were off to work. Something they all hated when it was Friday. A day they always want to slack off, but can't. Either way they had a off on Saturday so just few more hours till they can sleep in their bed. Reaching their company they got busy in their work.

"Alright. Lets do the dance routine we learnt on Monday" hoseok said. It was their last schedule for the day before they can return home after that. And that's what they all wanted. "One two three let's go!" Hoseok said cheerfully as he did the step and rest of them followed. Yoongi noticed jin, how  he followed them. Moving his body slowly and tiredly. Yoongi wanted to ask whether he was alright when, " hyung, but the dance instructor also taught us this" jimin said showing hoseok another dance move. Yoongi looked. " ahh yes but you did it wrong let me show you, you first take the hand up. Then move your waist and then take the hand down." Hoseok said.

"Ah no it's not like that." Taehyung said. As he showed his version of the step. "Well no no...its definitely this." Jungkook too butted in. And soon enough it turned into a small argument "no it's done this way...." hoseok said but neither were ready to agree. "Guys chill.,." Namjoon said taking his position of leader walking up to them to pull them apart. Yoongi sighed walking to the quarreling huddle trying to chill it down. "No no it's done this way..." jimin whined and hoseok tried to reason him out in a calm tone. "Oh gosh its ok we can ask the teac-" namjoon stopped as he heard a thud. They all did. They turned. There laid seokjin. Unconscious.