Final destination(escape plan pt2)

"So seokjin, this will be your room" yoongi said

"So seokjin, this will be your room" yoongi said. "Oh, oh well ok....." Jin said sitting politely. Yoongi nodded walking out, leaving the door a bit ajar. "So, what do we do now?" Hoseok asked. "Train him." Namjoon said. "For what?" Taehyung asked, "singing, dancing, production ofcourse. " namjoon said. "But what if he asks why are we teaching him this?" Yoongi said. "We are paying him. He should not ask us questions...technically speaking" jimin said.

"But it's not him who's getting the money...its his professor. He is working under his professors instructions" jungkook said. They nodded. That day, yoongi followed jin, like his shadow through out the places he went. To conclude he found out, jin was  a student at the acting university, lived in dorms with probably his boyfriend or his bestfriend and was an excellent student in terms of acting. Perfect for them. Not to mention the fact he was excatly a perfect carbon copy of Yung seokjin. But with glasses. That was a problem. It seemed like he had strong prescribed glasses.

Long story short, they bribed kim seokjin's professor into sending him to bangtan dorms as an acting assignment of who's marks will be considered in his finals, at least for now that's what they thought. "Well...we'll see, tell him it's for some assignment or stuff..." namjoon said. They nodded. "Hyung...." jungkook said, they looked at him. "Am scared." He said. For the first time in past one month since that incidence jungkook expressed his fear. They knew what it meant. It always meant that seokjin was bullying jungkook  and he was afraid and scared. And now he is scared, because they just found a person who looked, felt and sounded just like seokjin. And they know, if he is infact Yung seokjin they all are drop dead. Seokjin will never ever leave them.

"I assure you, everything will be alright" namjoon said. They nodded. Everything must go alright. It has to. "Hey, umm.....seokjin, you......should come for dinner......" taehyung said awkward because seokjin never came for dinner or just scoffed it off. "Oh, thanks I will be there in just a moment..." seokjin said smiling. Taehyung smiled back, unknowingly. He had never experienced this politeness, from him. He walked back to the dinner table, food laid as he sat on his chair. Next to him was seokjin's chair. Empty for the past one month. Either way it stayed empty, but whenever seokjin did sat and ate along with them, it was just so intimidating. So very, scary. Just the thought of it sent a chill down his spine. He looked beside the empty chair.

It just felt like he was sitting there, eyes raging anger. Looking him eat. So slowly. His eyes never leaving him. And then suddenly pull his chair, drag him down, only to leave behind protests of mercy from other members as he locked the door an- the soft screech of the chair being pulled grabbed his attention, as seokjin sat softly on the chair. Helping himself with the food. Seemed like taehyung wasn't the only one who was scared. He swear he caught the leader shuddering as seokjin sat. Seokjin sat and served himself, quietly. They to did the same. They don't know why or how, but their mind just always related him with Yung seokjin. Even if they know he is Kim seokjin.

"So...." jimin somehow managed to gather up the courage to speak. "Hmm?" Seokjin asked curios. "Umm....you must get trained for vocal lesson tomorrow......" jimin said. "Well...before learning and anything, I want to ask.....some question...if you don't mind?" Seokjin said politely. Yoongi stopped chewing. Did he found out? "Sure go ahead." Namjoon said.

"Can you please introduce me to yourself? Because, I can not just go around being surrounded by strangers now...." seokjin said chuckling softly. Bangtan were speechless for a moment. "Oh sure I will start, Jung hoseok here, 23" hoseok said. "Kim...Kim namjoon 23" namjoon said. "Park jimin 22" jimin said. "Kim taehyung 22" taehyung said. "Min yoongi 24" yoongi said. "Jeon....je...jeon jungkook 20" jungkook said. "Kim seokjin 25" seokjin said smiling. They looked at him and smiled. It just came so.....naturally...

"You can call me Jin for short." Jin said. "Ohh ok jin...." namjoon said lowly. "Hyung...." Jin said smiling. Namjoon looked up, shit. Dread clear on his face. "Jin hyung." Jin said politely. Namjoon nodded. "Am...really sorry...." namjoon said fear clear in his voice. "No need for that....mistakes happen." Jin said smiling. Namjoon was relived. So was bangtan. "So what do I have to do?" Jin asked. "Hyung, I will  teach you, vocals....you know music related." Jimin said. "I will teach you music production........" namjoon said. Jin nodded. "And.....i will teach you dance....." hoseok said.

"I.......I...want you to act....like certain someone.....I will surly...show you the pictures of him, and I will teach you how he acted....and stuff..." taehyung said. "You want me to act like Yung seokjin...." seokjin added. They all stopped. Stopped doing what they were doing. "No..its no-" yoongi said. "I know. You want me to act like Yung seokjin I know the reason." Jin said as he ate his food.

Sweat broke loose as jungkook's hands trembled. He knew, they just can't find someone who looked like seokjin, and then  expect him to be an angel. "So...so...." jungkook trembled on his words. His airways choking. The bite he took started to taste rotten and unwanted, the feeling of death lingered, like that day.

"One of my friends worked as a staff member for one of your shows. And seokjin was there. I know he looked excatly like me...but was a complete asshole. I know" Jin said calmly. "How you know he...is de...." hoseok began. "He left? How you know he left?" Namjoon said. Coming to the rescue. "Oh, he left? I am sorry to say but I think he is dead. I mean, if you are gonna keep the grudge with mafia's of the city if not the most dangerous ones around, you don't find yourself alive for many days. Am sorry.....but, I probably think he is dead...and not lost. My opinion though" seokjin said. Yoongi was listening carefully. Really carefully, lingering to each word. Waiting for the sentence, and you, you min yoongi killed me. And you, think I will forget? And then he will get killed.

"But.." seokjin said after a short pause. "Whats gone is gone, you can not keep lingering on the past. I am ready to take his place, but I won't act like him. I am ready to take seokjin's place, but as Kim seokjin and not Yung seokjin. Pardon me, I may be an actor. But I can not bring myself to hurt people like Yung seokjin. Or do things like Yung seokjin. I know how to act, but with a script and a scenario. And even if I act out as Yung seokjin, I don't think it will be convincing. Am really sorry....I might not be able to help you" seokjin said looking at them with guilt in his eyes. Something which they were not used to see in those creme brown almond eyes.

"Its ok. You don't need to be Yung seokjin, he is gone and forgotten. You are you, Kim seokjin. And we are more than grateful for you being that. Thankyou" namjoon said. Jin smiled. Getting up. "Good night...." he softly said. And they all replied back.