Silly

An:- This was a suggestion by one of my readers...........

So the one who suggested me ...whenever you read this..am sorry i didnt do this earlier T_T
I took too long to write this one am so sorry TT_TT

Ship:- jinmin

Trope:- angst with fluff

Level of angst:- low
------------------------------------------------------------

"No hyung its your fault!" "No! It is your fault!" "No no no! Its all your fault!" "No its all you!" "I did told you to move out of the way!" "And i told you to move!" "No you didn't!" "Yes i did!" "No you didnt!" "Yes I did!" "Didnt!" "Did!" "Didnt!" "Did!" "You did-"

"Shut up both of you...." yoongi grumbled half sleepy. "Yoongi ah!" "Yoongi hyung!" "Oh shit-" yoongi mumbled as the 2 'gamers' got to yoongi. "You have been sitting here the entire time yoongi! Please tell Jimin that I told him to move!" "No hyung you have been sitting here the entire time and you know Jin hyung never said that! He forgot!" Jimin whined. "No no no jimi-" "yes yes hyun-" "NO!" "YES!" yoongi sighed frustrated.

"YAH!" he yelled in response. Both of them flinched. "Am trying to work here for my album and you two are acting as if the biggest idiots in the entire world! Just shut the game and go to bed!" Yoongi said. "No!' They both protested. "If you dont go in right now. Ill-" "Dont care!" Yoongi sighed once again. "What do you want me to do?" He asked. "Call him out!" They both said, "Hey! Not me you!" Once again they said it together.

"Geez!" Yoongi exclaimed. They both quited down, "fighting like bunch of five year old...please! Get gripe on yourself!" Yoongi said. "Sorry...." they both mumbled. "No! Say sorry to each other and end this silly fight right now!" Yoongi demanded. Seokjin and Jimin looked at each other, "so-" "I'd never apologize to him! It was never my fault!" Jimin said huffing. Jin gasped out, "no it was not MY fault!" He said.

"Yeah? How about you don't talk to me then?" Jimin said all angry, "as if i care!" Jin exclaimed. "As if...as if... As if Am As if It'll be a big deal for me if I don't talk to you!" Jimin turned around stomping his way to his room.

"As if...I care..." Jin mumbled, also stomping his way back to his and Yoongi's room. Yoongi sighed, "oh my lord....." he mumbled beneath his breath.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Well....so....the only people who need to record their part for the song is Jimin and Jin hyung..." Namjoon said with a paper in his hand. "Oh no..." Yoongi mumbled, "why hyung? Does it bother your schedul for your album?" Namjoon asked. "No no no Namjoon...it aint that it just..." Yoongi sighed, "Jin hyung and Jimin got in a fight last night and now won't talk to each other..." Yoongi said.

"Pffft! What you say? Jimin and Jin hyung in a fight? That's like the least duo to ever get in fight! Comeon they just vibe together hyung...they can't fight!" Namjoon said. "And at last the least possible duo ended up in fight namjoon!" Yoongi tried to explain the graveness of situation. "I mean....argument maybe...you know they'll get over it...." Namjoon said.

"Yeah..but I don't wanna be invovled in it...so let me take a leave.. sorry namjoon...bye!" Yoongi said gathering his stuff and trotting away towards his studio. Namjoon sighed, reaching out to the intercom.

"Yeah can you please send in Jin hyung and Jimin to my studio?"

(10 mins later)

"Hey namjoon..you called?" Jin said poking his head in the studio, "sure hyung your part is still left to be recorded....." he said. "Oh alright..." Jin said entring the studio. "Yup hyung if you are ready just step in the booth by the time-" "sorry hyung I was out having lunch with taehyung...when i returned i was tol-" Jin frowned.