Give up

An:- this was a suggestion. Some bl**d  might be mentioned.

"No taehyung you need to listen to me. You just can't go ahead blaming me for something I wasn't guilty of! It was your fault and all I did was to not mess the whole thing up!" Jin said his voice low and serious. "YOU litreally missed a step!" Taehyung accused. "AND WHY, did I missed a step?" Jin asked.

"Cause you are such a bad performer. You had been told like a million times by the choreographer that you have to move to the left at the beat drop" taehyung said. "No taehyung. I missed a step because You did not moved on the beat and that is the reason why I missed the step. And it's ok I am not t-" but seokjin was cut off.

"OH I know. I know you will blame me out for everything like you always do! I am not a baby I always understand all your petty games to play the victim Seokjin!" Taehyung spitted out.

Jin sighed defeated, "Taehyung ah why will I play the victim card? It was a mistake that was probably because of both of our faults and I am sorry about it....but just know I am not trying to play the victim or frame you out as guilty either. I am just stating out the reason of the mistakes made." Seokjin said calmly trying to get in a calmer position.

"Shut up you do this all the time" taehyung said his voice getting watery and heavy. "Tae..no" jin moved closer to hug the only baby of the group and comfort him, but was pushed off by him. "No go away..." he said his voice breaking down and eyes leaking acid. "Taehyung" "What is going on here?" Taehyung and jin turned around.

There was namjoon and rest of the members standing. "Oh namj-" "hyung" taehyung wailed and moved towards namjoon seeking comfort, Namjoon's question haze turned that of worry and father like worry once seeing the tears and the broken voice.

"Taehyung ah what happened?" Namjoon asked pulling Taehyung closer to him. Jimin's senses, went up high seeing his friend all clingy and sensitive. "Jin..hyung...." taehyung wailed out. "Taehyungie.. namjoon I can-" but seokjin was cut off, "it's aways him hyung!" Taehyung sniffled burying himself further into namjoon's assuring warmth.

"Can you explain this?" Namjoon said holding on taehyung, "I can" Jin said. "Then please do" namjoon said. By now jungkook, yoongi and hoseok stood there very confused about the whole business going on. "We just had a small argument" jin began, "on what?" Jimin tutted in unable to find his other half this way. "Well..it was about the performance...and tae-" "you did made a mistake" hoseok spoke up.

"I did...but-" "the choreographer had told you many times you know to not miss the beat." Yoongi said calmly. "And I did not." Seokjin said, "you kinda did....you did...the last part was not supposed to be the way it was" namjoon said. "Yes I did...an-" "and I told jin hyung that and all he did was blame it all on me" taehyung said eyes all big.

Namjoon looked at him and then at jin. "I thought you were supposed to be the eldest...the responsible one" namjoon said. "Namjoon please give me a chance" "chance to what? Blame him once again? Hyung it was you at the fault not taehyung" jimin said. "Jimin ah I agree I was at the wrong but-" "But what hyung? Blame game never takes anyone far off" hoseok said.

"I know hobi I know I was at fault but I had a reason!" Jin tried to explain, "our performance was ruined........because of you" yoongi said. "Yoongi I have a reason" "you might have a reason to give for performance but what about taehyung?" Namjoon said, "I am so sorry about that too...but namjoon you don't understand the whole situation" jin said. "What is there to understand? Hyung you have to learn to accept your faults" namjoon said.

"It's like you are trying to view the prospective of only one end namjoon" jin gave a chuckle. "Taehyung what did hyung do?"Namjoon asked, "I called him out for his mistake and he started blaming me" taehyung said. "Taehyung ah I did not tried to blame you" jin said voice soft trying to make things clear.