Light(crystal snow pt3)

An:-mention of bl**d

It has been a weired one week. Jin didn't even talked with them acted like a complete stranger and on the other hand jungkook was a miserable maknea because his supposed to be bestfriend was not talking with him if not he rejected him.

They don't know what to do. Because they tried like a million times to talk with him. "Why will you do that...." "is it because of us?" "Did we do something?" "Hyung we promise to change...." "hyung come back to us...." were common stuff said to jin in order to get him back. But all Jin ever do was to keep his silence and keep working. They tried a million times to make even a small talk with him. But it was to no vail, jin just kept his silence. The winter was on its height. It was just too cold.

"You forgot your gloves? Don't worry hyung you can have mine....." taehyung said one day as he saw Jin in the elevator and his hands naked and cold. Jin nodded his head in a no. "Its fine...." he said. As he walked out once his floor arrived. Taehyung sighed. Atleast he talked with him. First ever conversation with jin in like forever. He sighed soon it will be dance practice.

And they will have to dance. He went in the practice room, where all the members were there. Sitting silently. Not joking or doing anything, just sitting. "I talked with hyung today...." he said keeping his bag on the floor. Their ears perk up as they look at taehyung. "What did he said? Did he talked about us....did he said he love us?" Namjoon asked. "He forgot his gloves and so i offered mine...but he denied." Taehyung said. "Silly him....he always forgets his gloves....." jungkook mumbles.

Jimin nodded patting jungkook's back. As close jungkook was with other members he was the closest to jin, knowing that he basically raised him is undeniable. Jimin and taehyung were just teenagers back then, namjoon and hoseok too and they were too busy among themselves, yoongi too was a busy guy and the only person who truly raised jungkook was infact jin's little baby. Jimin sighed trying to  calm him. That's how it was for past 2 weeks now.

"So let's do the warm up?" Hoseok said in a monotone voice. He didn't held that excitement he used to have before dance practice no more. No more namjoon cared about the members. He was just too depressed. Yoongi no more remained the most talkative member among themselves. Taehyung no more did weired things which would make them laugh. And jimin, no more felt the need to connect with members by flirting with them or randomly giving them hug. Everything just felt so empty. He got up as he tried to warm up his stiff muscles and bones.

Soon the door opened and they turned to see jin. They all smiled looking at him. Their only reason to smile. Jin too smiled a little. He seemed out of breath. Did he came running all the way round? Who knows. He came in as he removed his jacket and kept it on the bench as he joined them in warm up. Jimin chuckled to himself knowing how much jin hates to warm up, and how much he loves to complaint about it. Then he sighed. Knowing he will never show his cute, silly side to them. Why because he fell out of love with them. He sighed trying to get another glance of Jin.

He noticed him, all out of breath as he sat holding his chest. Was he ok? Jimin frowned. Love or not, as his member and at least as his friend he gets the rights to ask whether he is alright. "Hyung..." he says softly reaching out to the oldest. He asked him in a worry, "are you ok?" Jin looked up in his eyes. As he nodded. "Am good dont worry about me...." he said keeping a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Why did jimin didn't believed him?

Soon they had dance practice few steps in and he knew jin will pass out if he keeps learning the new choreography because he litreally looked out of breath. "Umm guys......" jimin said. They looked at him. "I dont feel so good." Jimin said fake dropping on the floor, "oh my god jiminie...." it was yoongi he came and held his head on his lap. "What happened? " namjoon asked coming over looking at jimin. He saw everyone looking at him with worry, even jin who seemed completely sick and breathless. "I think am gonna pass..." jimin said in his really convincing fake sick voice as he snuggled his head in yoongi's stomach.