don't

An:- trope:- angst

Level of angst:- medium

Ship:- namjin

This was a suggestion.
------------------------------------------------------------

"So he is final about going?"
"Tch" yoongi mumbled pouring another glass of whiskey in the 2 glasses infront, "honestly" he began taking a sip. "You are the fucking leader go ask him not me like a damn mediator" yoongi said, "hyung... you know better. I mean he is more open to you anyways so why get me involved in first place" namjoon muttered.

"I know better? Yeah I know Jin hyung and you broke up four fucking years ago and said that you will stay on the good side, then why in the whole world you just can't go directly to him and say hey jin I heard you are leaving why is that so?" Yoongi said frustrated. "Hyung.....anyways. He had to leave." Namjoon said taking a swig of his own drink. "Yeah he Had to leave but no one is happy about that." Yoongi said, "I though they knew better" namjoon mumbled.

"Namjoon just shut up, when all you care is about your boyfriend in LA. You don't know things going on between us. So just stay out" yoongi said. "I thought we were a family..." "you should have thought that yourself." "Why are you so rude with me?" Yoongi sighed, "Am sorry dude. I mean...it's...it's just damn how many years since you asked me to sit with you and have couple of drinks ha?" Yoongi said looking into namjoon's eyes half drunk just like his.

"Sorry hyung...it's indeed a very long time" namjoon Said realizing. "Anyways" yoongi said, "Nah.. am am sorry hyung I should have been here for bangtan"

"no no no...you your personal life matters too. After all what's bangtan apart from being a group of 7 boys with a dream? For the 7 of us to keep going we need a dream too....how can we dream if we are just fucked up? How long will we keep dreaming? We are men now. Not teenagers with messed up minds big ambitions huge words to change the world. Fuck I just want to change my sleep schedule now that's all I want to do" yoongi said leaning back on his chair.

"Isn't this what adulthood is?" Namjoon said keeping the glass down. "Ofcourse. Welcome to your 30s love." Yoongi said softly. "To tell you the truth. I broke up with him" namjoon mumbled looking down. "What? Namjoon you for real?" Yoongi said eyes opening wide getting closer to the table. "Yeah I mean...yeah" namjoon said. "I mean..i mean like what's like not too deep but what happened?" Yoongi asked,

"Ah nothing hyung we both had clashing schedules I could not always be in America now can i? I have work to do here...and mostly cause we were still just on that dating phase so you know we just drifted" Namjoon said. "Namjoon ah" yoongi asked his tone softening, "hmm" namjoon hummed.

"Seriously...you think you can lie to me? Namjoon ah we lived 12 years together. That's damn long than your relationship any relationship. Heck you can call me your husband and I won't mind it at all. I know you like the back of my hand, something else happened tell me what happened?" Yoongi said.

"No no no hyung...it's...it's not what you think it is..it's really just that we drifted apart..." Namjoon said straightening himself up. "Namjo-" yoongi sighed the words he said reflecting back. "I at the end am no one to nudge your personal information out. Just so you know namjoon....we are always here for you. If not anyone else you know I am always here for you" yoongi said gently holding namjoon's hand.

Namjoon just nodded his head.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoon hyung!!!" Jungkook exclaimed and hugged the person who entered in the room, "kook ah" Namjoon mumbled hugging the excited boy. "Hyung we missed you so much!" Jimin said joining the hug, "me too jimin" namjoon said holding jimin. "You thought you can stay away from us!" Taehyung pouted and said. "And I was so wrong taehyung ahh" namjoon said pulling him in a hug.