acceptance (crisis pt2)

An:-seokjin is Trans in this oneshot

They stood there, seokjin looked up trying to read each one of their emotions. But he was not able to they all seemed so blank. Their faces, they all seemed so blank. Will they accept him? Or will they reject him. Like, like his grandparents did?

"Mom...dad....I want to say something...." they both looked up, putting their work aside looking at their young daughter. "Go ahead love what's the matter?" They asked. "I....I...." she started to stutter...looking here and there, trying to find something to push the conversation away. "Look here, and say it...don't be afraid." Her father said. "Dad...I.. don't like.." she began. "What you don't like?" Her mother asked. "I dont like being....a girl...." she said. A silence came up the room. She was terrified, what if they don't like it? She looked up, their faces blank like an empty canvas.

Their faces blank like an empty canvas. That's all they looked like. He parted his lips as if to say something, but closed them again.

"What do you mean?" Her mother asked. She looked up trembling "I...want...I want to be like dad and my brother...." she said. "You want to be strong like me and your brother?" Her father asked. "No no...not just strong...I want to be like you....how you are....I want to be like brother...how he is..... not just strong...but but just excatly like you...." she said. "You mean you want to be a boy?" Her father asked. She nodded slightly.

There still was a silence. And it was eating him alive. He didn't liked this silence. He hated it, they won't like him no more, they will hate him now on and they won't want him here no more. He was not who they think he was. He wasn't natural, after all...he was artifical, just like they said.

"She is my grand daughter and no one else!" She said. "Mother...you are hurting him" his father said. "Him? No! She was born as a girl and she will be a girl!" She said. "Mother....Sex and gender are separate thing. Seokjin chose his gender as a male. And so it will be the right thing to address him like one as well." His mother said. "Your child is a woman." She said. "My child is my son. A man." His mother said. "Then you have birthed an abomination " Seokjin looked up, the woman who held love for him and utter care for him when he was younger, no more held anything for him. Just a look of disgust. A look of haterate. He looked down what else can he say?

He looked down, bearing the silence. Waiting for one of them to speak up and say you are abominable. Waiting for the same look his grandmother held. Tell him again why did he thought it was a great idea? Why didn't he chose to be an actor the path he was on. At least there, he wouldn't have been called out wouldn't have to make relations with the people he worked with. He can not take it. He can not afford to lose another special person from his life. He can not do it once again, this was not supposed to go this way.

He didn't meant it. Something is wrong. He is wrong everyone he knows was it an act? He can not bear anything. By now his internals were on a war against his emotions which were building up, and then another part was on war with his brain to stop thinking and speak something some word to proceed ahead with the talk. Something. He felt like an imposter. Prehaps, if they won't see him, prehaps if he won't see them. It will go back to normal. He got up. Yes this will be the right thing to do, he felt the eyes on him, but he tried to ignore. He walked...and walked till he found the room where his bags were kept. On the ground half of the clothes scattered but neatly folded. And other half still in the bag. He shut the door. Locking it away. Yes its the right thing to do.