Heat(smut)

Ok so this is recreation of my very old chapter by same name. I dont know but I had this thought what would have happened if I wrote it this way. So here it is.

It will have mature content (smut) so if you aren't comfortable with smut I must say you should skip this chapter.

It's an omegaverse
Seokjin:-omega
Namjoon:-alpha
Yoongi:-alpha
Hoseok:-alpha
Jimin:-omega
Taehyung:-alpha
Jungkook:-alpha
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin- ah!" Seokjin yelped holding on jimin with a death grip. Body covered with sweat, face and body red with heat. "Shh....hyung its ok .....calm down...it will be better...." jimin said holding on the shaking omega patting his back to calm him. "No...no...it won't be ok..." seokjin cried out in crook of jimin's neck tears which flowed down burning his skin. "Dont worry hyung...am here.....we can try something else......." jimin said. "I dont wanna try anything else..," seokjin said. "It might make you feel better....shall I call ice? It will be better...." jimin said. Jin nodded his head in a no,"Dont leave me..." he whimpered almost crying out like a small puppy.

"Hyung....." jimin whispered. Seokjin and jimin were the only omega's of bangtan rest being alphas. It wasn't a problem because they all were respectful and respected jimin and seokjins privacy very well. They knew when to give space to them and when can they come closer. They were perfect kind of friends to have. Their heats usually were never a problem because seokjin had jimin and jimin had seokjin to take care of when either one of them was in their heat. However, this time they weren't in their homeland. They were in America. For their concerts, and the bright mind seokjin had, he forgot his suppressants back at home. And here he was stuck in his heat with no medication to calm it.

You might think someone can just go ahead and get it from the store? Jimin would have gladly done that if it wasn't for jin who was currently holding him. Their last hope? The rest of the tannies who were out to have fun. Can't blame them they already informed them that they will be out for the night.

"Hyung....." jimin said looking down, seokjin looked up tears in his eyes. "What do we do?" He asked. Pretty idotic because this wasn't the moment to give up. Jin looked up all that sweat and hair messed up, eyes usually as deep brown as a coffee glowing sparkling blue. He was too lost in his heat. "Fuck me...." he said voice broken. "Hyung no...I can not..." jimin said.

"Ji...jimin ah....fuck me..." Jin said nuzzling his face in jimin's abs, growling a bit feeling them. "No...hyung no..." jimin said. "Please...jimin...for hyung.." jin said hands trembling. "You don't understand...you are too deep in heat you can not understand me...." jimin said knowing it will be wrong to do it. "Ahh...omega..please...." seokjin said whimpering rubbing his face over jimins thin shirt. Jimin growled a bit, does he have a choice? Guess no.

He made seokjin look up, his eyes holding no other emotion other than lust, heat, the desire to be used, the desire to carry someone's pups... jimin can understand him. He leaned closer to seokjin his plump, red lips teasing him. He leaned in and kissed seokjin. Seokjin let out a whimper opening his mouth, jimin didn't thought anymore he held jin by his shoulders and jin clutched his fingers in jimin hair. Sucking on his hyungs tounge the taste of sweet honey and Jasmin taking over his senses. Jin let out a moan.

"Do you smell it?" Yoongi said turning towards namjoon, they were in elevator. Getting back to their room. "Faint smell of Jasmin and honey..." namjoon said. "Its driving me insane..." yoongi said cracking his knuckles. "I get you...it smells....devouring ..so good..." namjoon said. "Is it making you feel some kind of way? Because it is doing that to me..." yoongi said. "Can't be sure.....its definitely getting stronger..." namjoon said sniffing around. They reached their floor, the elevator door opening with a ting. By now yoongi was going feral.