Again 4am in tokyo(tokyo4ampt2)

An:- angst
Level of angst:- low
Ship:- namjin
Smut ahead *warning provided*

------------------------------------------------------------

The car ride back to Namjoon's apartment was impatient yet anticipated. Somehow they managed to keep themselves apart from each other and make out in the back seat of their taxi to Namjoon's apartment.

But their hands they were evil....interviewing between each other, getting the share of the skin they both need. Needed to be there now, it was becoming impossible to ignore their needs with the dead silence between them filled with the eventual rising traffic of the road and their car's blinkers going off with every corner they passed.

Seokjin let out a sigh, Namjoon didn't meant to but still gave a secretive glance towards Seokjin. His honey warm skin looking flushed, the glaze of lust he sensed in them when they made out infront of the supermarket still there, but some what reduced. Maybe he won't do it now that everything seems to clear up. Seokjin turned to look towards Namjoon who got caught glancing at Seokjin.

He smiled a little, "Am sorry if I caught you offgaurd right there." He said, Namjoon high with blush shook his head in a no, "No no...I mean...." he blushed what should he say? Am glad to have this sudden and unexpected sexual connection with you? "Well...am...I don't really have any problem with what ever is going to happen...." he instead ended up saying.

Seokjin smiled, "guess it's kind of a relief to know" he said not meeting Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon looked down for a moment. Looking at the way his fingers were wrapped around Seokjin's palm. It was so much smaller compared to his, rubbing his finger over the milky white skin, and it was even softer than a baby's skin. So clear it left transient marks behind one's namjoon picked his thumb up.

Blinking Namjoon looked up, Seokjin still had his face turned away looking at the streets passing by. "By the way.." he began. Seokjin finally turned to look at him, a side of his face painted by the orange mist of streetlight. "Where do you live?" Namjoon asked, "Ah....by avenue Park....." Seokjin said.

"Oh....that is an expensive neighborhood" Namjoon mumbled, Seokjin chuckled, "Guess that is what you inherit if you have a father who is the ceo of Korea's biggest brand" Seokjin said. "Wait...your father is Korean?" Namjoon asked, "What did you thought?" Jin asked amusingly.

"I thought maybe your mother is Korean and your father is Japanese." Namjoon said. "No...am a born Korean..." Jin said. "Well so why here in Japan?" Namjoon asked, Seokjin's face which was bright fell a few warmth down. "I mean not to be personal" Namjoon said in a attempt to get it back up, "Namjoon we are going to get personal in so many ways." Seokjin said smirking. A blush made its way up namjoon's cheeks not helping the already redness of his face.

"It's just that....I like it here" seokjin said giving a tight lipped smile. Namjoon chuckled, "what about you? Why are you in japan?" He asked, "well....Umm.....firstly because I study here...secondly because my mother hates the thought of me trying to be a rapper back in Seoul so she sent me here" Namjoon said. "So you did rapped back in seoul?" Seokjin enquired. "Ummmmmm...." namjoon said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Kind of?" He said being red, "really? Damn I'd like to hear you rap! Go ahead do it!" Seokjin said getting excited. "It wasn't much actually...." Namjoon said trying to deny, "yah Namjoon ah please come on! I request you" Seokjin said keeping his hand on namjoon's cheek. Namjoon nodded, he fished his phone out and the earphones he always kept for his music needing heart.

He plugged it "I hope you liked it..." he said. Seokjin put the earphone in his ear, "it's...it's called Seoul" He mumbled, Seokjin closed his eyes  letting the music play in. It was slow soft and relaxing somehow.