Dr. Seokjin Kim

An:-mentions of blood and injuries and surgeries

"Bultoraen fireeee ohhh fireee oh ay oh"
The music started and with that they started their choreography. They were in america for the world tour. And they were rehearsing for their concert that weekend. Step one two step one two step one two. Was what went in jungkooks mind as he practiced the choreography which he has been doing for the past 5 years since the songs release.
Except today, it was not his lucky day as he felt his foot turn in a painful way, and completely twist as he fell on the stage with a loud thud. He groaned as other members rushed towards him. "Jungkook gwechana?" Jimin asked slowly lifting the man up who was supported by hoseok.

"Yeah am fine ahhh" jungkook yelped as he tried to move his foot a little bit. He felt a warm liquid down his toe. "Jimin don't move him. His bone might be fractured." Yoongi warned as a team of staff brought a wheelchair to take him back stage.  "Can you move your leg a bit?" Their medical staff asked. "No.. it hurts" jungkook said. The two medical professionals looked at each other with worry and said, "jungkook ah let us remove your shoe ok?" Jungkook nodded as bangtan stood and watched. "Tell me if it hurts ok?" The staff said. Jungkook just nodded. Jungkook hated getting injured especially because he had like the biggest fear of needles. As a kid and even as an adult he maintained his distance from needles as much as possible. A sprain is ok, but a fracture with a possible surgery is not. He remembers when jimin had the back injury and needed to have a minor surgery to correct his vertebra, he was in hospital for a week with injections given to him every two hours. They were to help him with pain. And honestly jungkook never understood how pain that is injection subside the pain of the surgery. But in jimins case jimin was braver and took the injections like a champ and was out and good as before in just 2 months of rest.

"Ready?" The staff asked jungkook nodded. The staff slowly moved the heavy black Gucci boot out but jungkook held the staff's arms saying, "no it hurts alot." As he rolled his eyes back and shutted them tight. He felt hoseok holding his shoulders tight. The staff got up and looked at each other then broke the silence and said, "we need a doctor now its an emergency. We think that the boot might have peeled his foot skin off which might have resulted in bleeding and the shoe getting stuck in his foot sideways. We do not have enough medical experience nor equipments to attain such a situation. We need to call a doctor now." Panic set in jungkook with the word emergency. "What?" He asked getting frightened from the situation. "Shh its ok you will be good dont worry" yoongi said hugging the frightened boy tight. The staff went up and about trying to get in contact with the nearest hospital and request them to send their doctor with surgical equipments to the stadium.  Finally the nearest hospital agreed to send their  nurse and doctor to help them.

Jungkook was shifted in one of the makeup rooms on a long couch and bunch of clean towels and cotton pad were kept along with hot water. For a moment seeing such stuff jungkook really thought as if he is giving birth to a child instead of his leg getting treated. But then he was shifted a bit in order to lay him down, and his leg was kept on top of a bunch of rolled up towels. All the while the members by his side talking to him or making jokes in order to distract jungkook from the pain and panic. The members knew jungkook was afraid of any kind medical emergencies. But they also knew that jungkook found comfort in his members. About 10 minutes later a lady came in. She looked American, blond hair blue eyes and maybe 40 to 45 year old. "Hello my name is Mallory, and I am going to be your nurse today" she said with a smile. Namjoon shook the hand with the nurse. She smiled at Jungkook and said, "hey there honey what is your name?" Jungkook knew a little bit of English because of namjoon, "jungkook" he said in a small voice. He was terrified of nurses and doctors ofcourse his voice will tremble a bit.

"Dont be afraid sweetheart, we won't hurt we promise." She said with a smile. He felt a bit relaxed. She gave him his mom's vibe. "Umm Ma'm where is the doctor?" Namjoon asked.  "Dr.kim is coming, he needs to sanitize himself thoroughly before he can see the injury just give him a moment" she said kindly. The members nodded in a sync. "Ok so I would like to send you guys out and only 2 people can stay with the patient. We might need to perform a minor surgery which might be uncomfortable for some." She said smiling. The members looked at each other. "Ok ma'm I and our manager sejoon will stay" namjoon said. The nurse nodded as the other members collected their things to leave. The doctor came in, tall broad shoulders, a surgical mask covering half of his face along with surgical gloves around his hands. A stethoscopes around his neck. His bangs covered a part of his eyelids. The doctors eye sparked as if he recognized the members...and so did the members. "Jin hyung" jimin whispered. But was pushed out by yoongi and other members.