Red bullet pt2 (jinmin)

An:-gore(mentions of bl**d and sh***ing, trauma, d*ath th*eats) and angst

"Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed scurrying towards jin, whos body laid lifeless on the stage. Namjoon speed walked towards jimin keeping his hand on jimin's mouth preventing any sound to escape his mouth, "Shh...jimin we will take him in, don't yell...the crowd will probably panick and start running around, it will be a disaster." Namjoon said. Hoseok came running and so did taehyung and jungkook, yoongi was already behind jimin comforting him. As soon as the boys were sure that, everything was quite and there was no one, they got up and took Jin inside with them.

"We...need to call an ambulance now!" Namjoon said as he pressed hard enough on Jin's back trying to stop the bleeding. "Already called...." yoongi said as he took his place of supporting Jin's head up on his lap. "What happened?" Hoseok asked worried from all of the things, "I...I dont know...he pushed me down...and then fell on me..." jimin said crying and hiccuping. "Clam down...." taehyung said hugging jimin. "I...I...don't know.. " jimin said crying. It's all his fault. His and his and his. Something was wrong. He could tell, he could feel, he could sense, but what? He didn't knew.

Soon enough the ambulance came and jin was taken in, "one person can stay with him..." the medicos said. "I'll stay...you guys, follow us" namjoon said as they nodded. "No I want to stay with him.." jimin protested. "No jimin...please stay back with them," namjoon said in his authoritative voice. All jimin could do was obey him. And they were on driving off to the hospital. "He is shot!" The paramedic said. "Shot? But, who can shoot him?" Namjoon asked out in confusion. "We can not say who, all we can say is we need to call the police, we just can not treat him until we tell the authorities." The staff said. Namjoon at that moment could do was nod his head and agree for them to call the cops.

The paramedics seemed panicked as they were trying hard to stop the bleeding which had no intentions to stop. Soon enough they reached at the hospital, jin being taken off in the room as they all huddled near namjoon. "What did they say?" Hoseok asked. "They said jin is shot..." namjoon said. "Shot? Like with a gun?" Jungkook said taken aback. "Yup..." namjoon said in a low voice his head dropping a bit. "Who...who can do it?" Jimin said voice cracking because of the crying. "No clue..." namjoon said. Hoseok kept his hand on the leaders shoulders trying to comfort him. Taehyung was doing the same for jimin and jungkook.

"We need to inform...our company!" Yoongi said.

(3 hours later)
"Are you here for Kim seokjin?" A lady in white coat and a stethoscope around her neck asked. "Yes...we are...how is he?" Namjoon asked getting up his eyes teary and red. "Well...there is a good, and a bad thing..." the doctor said. "Tell us the bad!" Jimin said. "No good...please the good, he is alive right?" Namjoon asked chocking on his tears and spit. "So, he is alive no doubt. The bullet could have seriously injured him but thankfully it didn't." They took a sigh of relief. "But..." "But?" Jungkook said perking up.

"There was quite a lot blood lose...we can not tell excatly how long will it be till he actually gets up." She said. "You...mean to say a comma?" Taehyung said terrified. "No, we call it the trauma recovery time. He is just taking his time to recover from the trauma" she said as she walked away.

"Hyung will...never wake up..." jungkook concluded suddenly. "Hey...kookie! Dont say that! Ofcourse he will wake up...." hoseok said trying to sound optimistic. "No no! I know! I know people just dont wake up when they sleep like that!" Jungkook said getting away crying. "Jungkook!" Hoseok said as he ran towards jungkook. "Hyung will never wake up..." jimin whispered, as he passed out. "Fuck!"

"Death threat...." jimin got a death threat.. his jimin. He can not let anything happen to him. He must do something. Anything to him. Like other members he was like his own kid too.. he won't let anything happen to him.