Where are you?(i accidentally posted it even before it was complete)

Lol I accidentally published it when it was not even complete sorry for the false alarm 😅

"C7717 flight to Korea is ready for departure. Passengers are requested to board in." Namjoon's ears perk up hearing the announcement as he claps his hand and say, "come on guys wake up! We need to board." He is greeted by 5 groans coming from the members as yoongi sat there tapping away on his mobile phone earphones in his ears. "Yoongi that is applicable to you too...get up we need to board up." Namjoon said tapping yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi looked up nodded his head and packed his stuff as they all walked.

"Wait let me do a quick head count." Namjoon said. "Oh come on hyung we are adults we just can't go missing like this." Jimin whined. "Jimin...let him. It's important. We are 7...we need to be 7." Hoseok said. "One..two...three.. four..five..six...wait...six? Six? Jin hyung? Oh my god....jin hyung why were you there at the back....come on infront...I thought we lost you...ok once again...one..two..three...four..five..six..seven...yup...we are complete" namjoon said taking a long sigh of relief. But jin. He just stood there, his head low.

He walked slower than them. He almost lost them twice amidst the crowd. "Jin...you will be left out! Catch up!" He heard one of the body guard say to jin as he slightly pushed him ahead. Jin sighed. This is going to be hard. Jin walked with heavy feets. As they reached the boarding line, they gave their tickets as they received the boarding passes. The staff. The members. The body guards. The make up artist. The cameramen. The hairstylist. The crew producer. Everyone boarded up. Sat comfortably for the 14 hour long flight. Relaxed that everyone was there and no one was left behind. At least that is what they thought.

Jin stood there at the enterence of the boarding line. His luggage in his hand. He sighed. He turned around and walked out of the airport. "Taxi!" He called out as a taxi came and stopped. He sat in told an addressed and went off.

(14 hour time skip)
They were stepping out. They were greeted by flashes of cameras and some crazy obsessive fans who were pushed out by there strong bodyguards. They reached the front of the airport where there private cars were waiting to take them back to their own homes. After the 2 month long shoot and schedule they had. Everyone one them was tired. Ready for the 2 week long vacation they were getting.

"Ok guys one last head count then you all are free to go home." Namjoon said as the members gathered around him some groaning some half sleeping half standing. "Ok...one two..three..four...five...six......wait.....six? No no......again...one...two...three...four...five....six.... what? Wait....who is missing. Am here....hoseok is here...jimin....taehyung....yoongi.....even jungkook....wait....Where is jin hyung!?" Namjoon said as his eyes widen. They all were snapped out of their sleep, the only person who was chill was yoongi. "Chill dude...he must have been in bathroom or something........" yoongi said. "Yeah...yeah you are right....I'll tell staff to check...wait." namjoon said as he asked their manager sejin to check in the airport bathroom. Sejin nodded his head as he went in to check.

"He must be in bathroom. I have told him to stay with us! Even at that airport he was lagging behind. I really told him to be with us...you know....I get worried." Namjoon said complaining like a 40 year old mom with 4 teenagers and 2 babies. "Chilll dude....chill you know he never does that....it might have happened." Hoseok said keeping a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Sejin comes running and says. "Namjoon...Jin is not there in bathroom..I checked even the women's bathroom he is not even there...." sejin said. Namjoon's heart dropped as the colour of his face faded a bit. "Hey..chill..chill.....let's call  him." Hoseok said looking at namjoon. "Yeah yeah..." namjoon said as he dialed his number. "The number you are trying to call is currently switched off please try again later." His heart dropped even more. "His phone is switched off" namjoon said. The others looked at him.

"Lets search the airport." Sejin said.

(2 hours later)
They searched everywhere. They emptied up the whole airport for half an hour but he was not there. Every flight which came from outside to Korea was checked. Jin was not even in one. He was not there. Like he just disappeared."The number you are trying to call is currently switched off please try again later." "Shit!" Namjoon said as he pulled his hairs a bit. "Shit shit Shit! His phone is still switched off....where is he!" Namjoon yelled in frustration.

Jungkook was scared like hell. Jin never left like this .....where is he? Did something happened? No no...think good jungkook think good. "Namjoon........let's....let's...check the cctv? I mean we can see....if he....went home...or something......." yoongi said. Who had completely lost his chill..and was panicked. "Yes yes...." namjoon said. They quickly asked the authorities to let them check the cctv. They saw themselves coming out of the plane....but there was no jin. No jin. Taehyung looked at the grainy footage over and over. He just hoped that he saw his hyung somewhere anywhere. But he was nowhere. That's when a fear struck him. What if......what if.....they...left him....back where they started!

"I...can't.. see....him...hyung.....please tell me you see him...." jimin asked as he panicked shaking hoseok. "Clamn down mochi....wait...wait.....don't lose hope......let us see it once again." Hoseok said side hugging jimin. "Oh come on hobi....we have been looking at the same footage for like 3 hours now and yet we haven't spotted him!" Yoongi said. "Guys.......guys...what if we....accidentally.....left.......him...back.....in.....Switzerland? " taehyung said his eyes wide. Jungkook looks at taehyung. All the bad thoughts he had started to flood back in. "Oh my god..." namjoon says. As he loses his balance and ends up in a nearby chair. "Namjoon! Are you ok?" Hoseok asked kneeling down to his eye level.

"We....might have actually left him in Switzerland. Am such a bad leader.....I forgot my own member!" Namjoon said in a whisper as he started to loose his patience and tears flowed down. "Nono.....no namjoon...he..he must have called then.....he must have taken the next flight...then....but he did not.....no..........is he ok.......am getting worried....he didn't even picked our calls.....joon we need to go back." Yoongi said panicking. "Yoongi hyung....calm down...calm
down...oh my god.....everyone calm down...." hoseok said as he tried to calm everything down. "Hobi....I'll try to contact him...I'll  go and check....in the hotel......I'll go...I'll go" sejin said. Hoseok nodded.

"Guys...let's go.....let's go back to dorms......ok...we all are tired. ...let's let's..... change and eat...and have a little sleep...then we will be able to think more clear. Ok.......let's go back...maybe hyung will be back by then ok?" Hoseok said. Namjoon and yoongi protested they wanted to stay back in airport......in hopes he might be back..but it was getting late so they both were man handled by their bodyguards as sejin contacted their boss. Jungkook wanted to stay....but seeing his hyungs condition he felt bad and decided to be the stronger one. Jimin was worried as taehyung tried to cheer him up with hopes of he will be back..and he will be fine.

They all were in their car...as the seoul city passed by their eyes. Standing in all its glory in evening with different shades of orange reflected by the streetlight. Jungkook sighed. As he looked out. Where is jin? Was the most prominent question in his mind. He never left without saying where he is going..........at least he always told jungkook where he is going....afterall jungkook was jin's baby. He was always glued to jin's side. Never left him alone.  Jungkook always noticed jin's absence if he was not around....then how the hell he did not noticed his absence for 14 long hours! fuck how bad he is. Jungkook cried a little. Silently. Because he didn't wanted his hyungs to worry for him.

He sighed. They reached their dorms. Hoseok ordered pizza from a nearby pizza shop. Namjoon was not ready to eat as he was busy with calling jin over and over again only to be greeted by one message over and over again. Hoseok at least pulled him to eat. Yoongi just sat there nibbling the one slice he had, for lord knows how long. Jimin ate half a slice while taehyung ate the other half. Hoseok too ate just a little. Jungkook looked at the pizza slices as he ate it half heartedly. There was no sign of him. After their meal, they decided to sleep. Jungkook just laid down on his bed as he realized how exhausted he was. From the long flight to the long activity they had on the airport.

He sighed. "Where are you?" He whispered as tears left his eyes.

Pt2? Idk I wrote it without thinking honestly.....pt2 or not?