Everything will be fine pt2

They sat there looking at jin. Wet eyed. In a hospital room white with pale yellowed sheets and grimy feel. Something from depressing movies.  Jin who slept peacefully unaware that he is saved. Who's face was gainin its colour slowly and steadily, his lips regaining their signature pink, still a bit off looking because he still was a lot weak. The doctors suggest them to not talk about his attempt immediately. It can shock him. And even  if he remembers, they suggested them to get him in contact with a therapist as soon as possible.

But bangtan wanted to know themselves. Why did the older did what he did? Were they so bad? Were they so irresponsible of him? Did they meant nothing to him that for him leaving them seemed like a better option? Everything was silent. It was only them looking at him. Jungkook again found his long lost  comfort in the olders warmth as he kept his head on Jin's chest trying  to listen to his heartbeat.  "Namjoon-ah.....why did he do it?" Hoseok said looking at jin breaking the long silence. "Its maybe us" namjoon said. "Us?" Jimin asked. "Yes us." Jungkook mumbled.

"Ofcourse it's us who else it would be" yoongi said. "Its us because of whom he tried to do what he tried to do" namjoon said. They all sighed. Ofcourse its them and no one else to be blamed. They were the ones who were going to break off the group anyways. "Am sorry jimin" taehyung blurted out. "Am sorry too taehyung....I should have understood too" jimin blurted out. "Nope he was the wrong guy. I should have known and I knew but I guess work got me off and I did what I did and am sorry I know no amount of apologies will make me a better person for what I did but can I get another chance? " Taehyung blurted out. "You get that chance taehyung you do." Jimin said as he hugged taehyug tight the comfort he needed for such a long time.

(2 months ago)
"Taehyung i can not belive that you broke my trust like this!" Jimin yelled. "You are overreacting." Taehyung said.
"Well even if I am there is a reason behind it. And you definitely know what!" Jimin said. "Yes jimin, I let Jake (an completely fictional) feature in my album. So what's wrong in it?" "You know too well that Jake bullied me and my younger brother in high-school and you have yourself seen it! Dont act blind on it!" Jimin growled.

"Ofcourse. I have seen it. But it was years ago!" Taehyung said rolling his eyes. " attempting to assault my brother doesn't feel years ago taehyung!" Jimin said with water in his eyes. "I thought you will deny his offere because you are my friend...." jimin said sniffling. "Well then if you think that as a friend your personal life should affect my private career than I definitely don't need your so called friendship" taehyung said rolling his eyes. "Taehyung at least be a little considerate while speaking! He is your friend. And your soul mate...you just can not betray him like this! Career is at other end but your relationship with jimin is at other end you can not just break it off like this" Jin said pulling Jimin in for a hug who was crying by now.

"Firend. As if he understands me. I am way better off alone than him anyways." Taehyung mumbles turning around and "arranging" the stray papers on his desk. "Its ok hyung...even I don't wanna be friends with a man who isn't trust worthy enough." Jimin said glaring at taehyung. Walking away. Jin sighed. While taehyung continued with his work. What should he even do with them?

Namjoon sighed he looked at hoseok. "You were right I was kinda stupid." He said. "That i know. But the things I said to you were hurtful. Too. Am so sorry." Hoseok said. Namjoon nodded as he hugged hoseok.

2 months ago

"Jung hoseok you better not teach me my own  job!" Namjoon said trying to keep his patients. "Well namjoon am not trying to teach you. Am just telling you that this won't work." Hoseok said. "As if you are the greatest producer on this plant. I know better than you." Namjoon said rolling his eyes.
"Well Mr.greatest producer of the world I don't like you at all. So you better go fuck your self." Hoseok said. "This song is mine and you should fuck yourself." Namjoon said pointing at hoseok. "Oh you just did NOT point at me. Mr.kim namjoon!" Hoseok said. "Yes I did, what you gonna do Mr. Jung Hoseok?" Namjoon said.